Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Dieters thread
TOPIC: Dieters thread
Created by: funlovintxcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 359   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Went shopping today. I was pleasantly surprised I fit in a pair of leather pants and looked slim-- no bulges... Yippy!!!

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
tort I will have to give that a try, my one daughter loves strawberries as do I.

My husband loves using it as sour cream and uses it instead of mayo too in things like tuna or on sandwiches.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
Ms Voya,

I understand your plight!! On days I do not want to workout, which is often, I keep in mind our trip to Desire in August and I repeat " Flat stomach and thin thighs" that seems to get me motivated. lol

A

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Torta, the yogurt sounds wonderful...def. giving that one a try.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Ring I agree with you, I could careless about health its all about the size. When I am exercising I am not thinking health, I'm thinking do this to get rid of that gut LOL

Mrs. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
we have adopted more of a clean eating type diet into our lives over the past year. It is still a work in progress, but we keep finding more things that we feel work for us that are better for us. Like greek yogurt has now become a staple in this house. Hubby uses it instead of sour cream or mayo. I eat it as yogurt with just a dash of tuvia and fresh fruit. No fat, high protein. And yummy!

we have also both started to get on the elipitcal daily and I do my pole strengthening exercises several times a week.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17877 posts)
regarding the whole calorie issue.

im going directly by memory but.

Example for me. 24 year old Male at 5'7" at 260 pounds. Exercise level: little to none (desk job)

To MAINTAIN weight (not lose or gain weight): Would have to take around 2800 calories

To LOSE weight: around 2200 calories.

For extreme weight loss: around 2000 calories.

gonna go talk with a dietician of course before hand.

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
Thank you for that clarification. I've been trying to follow those types guidelines, and didn't know how to word it that well.

I'll let you know how it goes...I had been discouraged for a couple months now and it's time for me to get off my ass and do something about it other than gripe. I'm full of excuses (and sometimes ice cream) and tired of myself. That usually gets me moving.

(wish griping would burn calories, but alas, it does not)

Good luck to all in this life of making changes that work for each of you. For me, I don't want to go "backwards"

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Hey there cutie. Both doing great. I actually was gonna write to you about how you changed your eating habits, trying to create one of our own.

For rings:

the best way to lose weight is the right and healthy way. and the very least look at the healthy part as being a nice bi product of looking better.

examples of losing weight the wrong way are under eating (can cause the metabolism to slow down and enter starvation mode where any food gets turned into fat instead of energy).

over exercising (prevents muscles from repairing)

Pomona CA
Username hidden
(120 posts)
For me health has nothing to do with staying in shape. If I never had to see inside a gym ever again and eat what I want I would do it. Unfortunately, for me I have the propensity to be fat. I could be a healthy fat person but than I would not be able to get into what I considered sexy clothing.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 359   End
TOPIC: Dieters thread