Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Costume Ideas
TOPIC: Costume Ideas
Created by: BiFYorkCpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Okay, I stayed up WAY too late looking at costume sites, but there was little that seemed very original to me. I'd much rather make or create my own ideas, but could use some help sparking my imagination. Any thoughts? I do not choose to spend ooodles of money on something I will only wear on Halloween to a party, and Dan isn't the type to go all out dressing in a costume, so something simple for him, something flattering and fun and a bit mystic for me...

Thanks!

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just the name silver minx is inspiring. The grapes idea sounds kind of nice, but weren't people trying to squeeze them all night to hear you "wine?" bad pun. I know.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Gina, I have several invites for costume parties already this year. Harley has put me in charge of decorating his house which at the moment should be a pirate/wench theme if he doesn't change his mind. "Arrgg, me hearty," I'm waiting to hear what my budget will be cause his house is HUGE!!! I'm planning to do his Hot tub room, pool table room, living room, back patio, 1 bathroom, and kitchen at this point, and leave the rest as it is. If it's not too cold, his diving board will make a most excellent plank to walk if needed. I have NO plans to volunteer for ANY food committees (:

I've got two more costumes to complete and that should get me up to date unless I accept another party invite. The nice thing about attending themed parties throughout the years is that I have a closet full of costumes and decor that can be easily altered for any theme.

I have a new costume I'm working on this year and keeping it a secret till the time comes to wear it. I'll probably wear it to the Silver Minx.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
There are so many online sites. It really depends on what you are looking for. You can look up homemade or unusual ... just unlimited browsing. Fred & Willma Fred & Ginger Adams family Tin man and Dorothy Lion & Dorothy Pirate & Parrot oh just so many to choose from

did you try this one... w.w.w costumeideazone.c om/ or this one: www .robinsfyi.c om/holidays/halloween/costumes.htm

Hudson NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Don't know if this would work for any of you, but when we went to Hedo II we went as a bunch of grapes.....Ibought a bunch of the fake plastic ones from a dollar store and used green netting and sewed them on . I wish I still had the picture but it's on my other computer that crashed, it was cool and we won first place for funkiest couples costume.

Greenville NC
Username hidden
(51 posts)
As you know Ms. Gina we took your advice and are going as the spanish chick and a matador lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Okay, I stayed up WAY too late looking at costume sites, but there was little that seemed very original to me. I'd much rather make or create my own ideas, but could use some help sparking my imagination. Any thoughts? I do not choose to spend ooodles of money on something I will only wear on Halloween to a party, and Dan isn't the type to go all out dressing in a costume, so something simple for him, something flattering and fun and a bit mystic for me...

Thanks!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Costume Ideas