Clubs in PA : Swingers Discussion 164089
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Clubs in PA
TOPIC: Clubs in PA
Created by: MrOrwell_n_MrsO
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know some folks who are thinking of going to the Cottage or The Farm in PA.

Does anyone know if they are plus size friendly?

I've heard that some of them can be very cliquish and the folks aren't very welcoming to outsiders.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
The Farm is definitely NOT a snobfest! We love it there, although we were leery not because of any size issues, but because my hubby doesn't like the club "thing". our first time there, we were reserving for the next time before we left. We are also having our birthday party there this year August 12-14 - signup under The RPG Group - I promise you will have a good time :)

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
We have found that many that accuse a place of being "snobby" just usually aren't very outgoing people or sometimes are in fact themselves maybe a little "snobby". Our first club was the Farm and we always had fun. However, I will say that everyone there always told us that those at another club were "snobby". Mrs. Star was afraid to go to the club because she thought she didn't fit the mold of what everyone thought was beautiful. Once we made the leap we found that we had more fun at the other club. Our feeling is you make your own fun. Don't act like a wallflower and it will be fun. The last few times we went to the Farm the crowd was very small. We have not been to the Cottage but have heard some good things lately. The Farm is not our club of choice anymore, but if you go with the right attitiude it will be a good time.

Wyomissing PA
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Thanks for the information. I had heard stories about both places being "snobby," but I've gotten several first hand accounts here that this isn't the case. I'm glad to hear that!

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
The Cottage is very friendly and I've heard the Farm is a great place. You should do fine at either place.

Hampstead MD
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thanks for the information.

If we get there, I'll let folks know how it went.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
The Farm definitely is. It's been a few years for us but we're pretty sure that you'll enjoy yourselves. We can't say that we know anything about the Cottage though.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8945 posts)
I know some folks who are thinking of going to the Cottage or The Farm in PA.

Does anyone know if they are plus size friendly?

I've heard that some of them can be very cliquish and the folks aren't very welcoming to outsiders.

Columbia MD
Username hidden
(1271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Clubs in PA