Club clothes - Sexy Lingere : Swingers Discussion 1618051011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Club clothes - Sexy Lingere
TOPIC: Club clothes - Sexy Lingere
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I do not know if y'all have them where you live...but in Austin there are shops called Melrose...and they sell clothes with the most beautiful colors...and their plus size selection is fabulous.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Thanks so much y'all!! I've looked at Torrid and I've gotten a few things from Fredricks - I just never know what size to get on ebay - I was looking today on this one website that had corsets and a size 18/20 was a 6x! I'll keep looking though! Thanks for your suggestions!!

Weogufka AL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
I buy pretty much all of my club stuff at A'gaci. Papaya has nice stuff too. Hot Topic has great corsets and cutting edge clothes. Fredericks of course is nice. I look everywhere....and I've found some nice stuff at Goodwill believe it or not. Like this top :0)

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I second both suggestions. I've purchased many sexy things for the Mrs from Torrid and from Ebay.

A new website I've found has some very sexy dresses for curvy women. It's your standard 3 w's dot igigi dot com. Yeah, that's spelled right.

Not what the Mrs calls "slutware" but very nice for a dressier look. Haven't ordered anything for her yet, so I can't comment on value.

Columbia MD

Username hidden
(1269 posts)
There are some great stores on Ebay too.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Try Torrid store or go to the sebsite. They won't let me put the site here so just google it. My wife has found many sexy and beautiful things there.

New Eagle PA

Username hidden
(14 posts)
Does anybody know where I can find some really cute clothes to wear to a party/social? I am wanting like a short black mini skirt and I just can't find one anywhere!! Thanks in advance!!!

Weogufka AL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Club clothes - Sexy Lingere