Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Childhood Memories!
TOPIC: Childhood Memories!
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
User Details are only visible to members.
Some of the TV shows I remember watching were; Sea Hunt Sky King, Penny was HOT! The Little Rascals Lassie Mr. Ed The Lieutenant Bonanza Walt Disney Gomer Pyle

Building snow forts, snowmobiling, down hill skiing, and driving our 6 wheeled ATV.

M

Tampa FL
Username hidden
(246 posts)
When I came home from school (we walked but not uphill both ways...but yes, in snow, I grew up in Northern Ohio!), I liked to watch:

The Little Rascals The Addams Family Big Valley, and yes I liked bad boy Nick!

We watched Dark Shadows at the neighbors' b/c my mom wouldn't let us watch that at home. I still love it. I would love to have all the episodes on DVD.

Some other favorites: The Guns of Will Sonnett Alias Smith and Jones (do you get the theme here? I've always loved cowboys!) Gunsmoke

ON Saturdays, I'd watch "The Monkees" and I also liked The Partridge Family My dad was a Hee Haw fan, so we'd watch that. And I always watched The Johnny Cash Show with him, and sometimes Carol Burnett.

I think it came on once a year, but I adored Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella with Leslie Ann Down in it. I want that DVD too...it's all on my amazon wish list!

When i got a bit older, I would sneak watch: Laugh In, and Love American Style on my tiny little 5" black and white TV that our parents finally bought for my brother and me each (our friends thought we were rich/spoiled!). Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Soap

Your turn!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Started this in another thread, and think it will be fun for the posters in here:

What are some of your favorite TV shows, movies, books, games, songs, and anything else from your childhood?

Yes, some of us are OLDER than others, but it'll be fun to look back.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 13 of 13 
TOPIC: Childhood Memories!