Childhood Memories! : Swingers Discussion 196507
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Childhood Memories!
TOPIC: Childhood Memories!
Created by: SexusNTexas
Original Starting post for this thread:
Started this in another thread, and think it will be fun for the posters in here:

What are some of your favorite TV shows, movies, books, games, songs, and anything else from your childhood?

Yes, some of us are OLDER than others, but it'll be fun to look back.

Gina

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I played doctor with the next door neighbor girl. She still owes me for several visits. My favorite tv shows Beverly Hillbillies,Mannix, Streets of San Fransico, Marcus Welby, and of course early Scooby Doo cartoons.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Apparently no one ever played doctor.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
I guess I've always loved the cowboys...b/c my favorite shows included: Gunsmoke, The Guns of Will Sonnet, Alias Smith and Jones and The Big Valley. Others: Dark Shadows (my mom wouldn't let us watch it, so we'd watch it at the neighbors'), The Addams Family, Johnny Cash show, Love American Style (once I had a little b&w TV in my room, I would sneak and watch that one), and others from that era.

Games: Monopoly then and now.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
The Rookies!

The actor who played Lt. Ryker was a childhood friend of my dad's!

Pawling NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Lost In Space....used to have fantasies about Penny moving into our neighborhood....

Calhoun GA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
mcandher, I've been thinking about taking up scuba diving since I failed miserably at snorkeling last year. Do you teach?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8745 posts)
N&N i love that picture. I love MASH, I was watching it earlier...only I like the ones with Henry vs. Colonel Potter.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Wow, let me see M*A*S*H was my favorite show. Playing down by the creek all summer and working for the local farmers putting up hay.

Playing with the 13 yr old girl niegbhor practicing my doctor skills. lol Smoking my first ciggarette at 15 and hating it. Smoking my first joint at 16 and loving it and getting drunk on seagram 7 which to this day i cant look at without wanting to vomit

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
Dukes of Hazard! I had their lunch box, sleeping bag, pajamas, night light and lots of other stuff. And I thought I was going to marry BOTH Luke and Bo...LOL

Denver PA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
I was always home on Friday evenings in time to watch Dukes of Hazzard and then Dallas. I started watching Dallas at age 5! (My Mom worked that evening and my Dad wasn't very observant -- Mom flipped when she realized I'd been watching it all season).

I loved reading Trixie Belden books...oh, and Sweet Valley High.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Childhood Memories!