Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Bra's for well endowed
TOPIC: Bra's for well endowed
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
User Details are only visible to members.
Lane Bryant carries bras that go to F,G,H,I starting at a 38. I usually try to stock up when they have sales like buy 2 get 2 free or buy 1 get 1 1/2 price. Plus they have a lot of different styles/colors, etc. with matching panties..lol.

Dani

Spring City PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
You are so right about the bands on bras. I hate wide bands and will never buy any over 3 hooks...and even those are too wide sometimes. I am short, and also short waisted, so 2 hooks is optimal. Not to sound so "old lady," but Penney's actually has bras in DD and above that are comfortable and very pretty. I wear one size there, and yet another size in Dillards and Macy's, all depends on the person doing the fitting, the style, the brand, etc. Good luck, and let us know what you find.

Rather yet, a picture would be appreciated (she said understatedly)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
hips and curves, love that website!!" This is from the women's forum...check this out! I would google it :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
LOL DANNYBLAKE!! Thanks...hehe

Yes, we have Cato but they must think that big cup also goes with big band. It's never in ratio to what I need. :( Thank you for the suggestion though! Their bras ARE pretty - just not in the size I need. ~sigh~

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
Do you have Cato stores in your area? They have large size bras...and very pretty ones as well! When I wore DD I found it challenging not to find bras that did not look like they were industrial. As far as wireless...girl, I am an underwire wearing somebody. I just do not get the lift from wireless that I get from the wire.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I'm not really sure if this subject should go here or not, so feel free to guide me if needed.

For the ladies that have large chests, is there somewhere online/and or stores that carry your bra size? I am 38-40 G (yes G!) ....so it's a challenge finding something that fits. When I find a bra that encompasses the girls, I find that the wires dig up into my arm pits....REALLY annoying and uncomfortable! I might consider wire-less IF it gives enough support. HELP!!!

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 16 of 16 
TOPIC: Bra's for well endowed