Bra's for well endowed : Swingers Discussion 173570
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bra's for well endowed
TOPIC: Bra's for well endowed
Created by: HollywoodVixen
Original Starting post for this thread:
I'm not really sure if this subject should go here or not, so feel free to guide me if needed.

For the ladies that have large chests, is there somewhere online/and or stores that carry your bra size? I am 38-40 G (yes G!) ....so it's a challenge finding something that fits. When I find a bra that encompasses the girls, I find that the wires dig up into my arm pits....REALLY annoying and uncomfortable! I might consider wire-less IF it gives enough support. HELP!!!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mrs VA used to get most of her stuff you see in the older pics from Hips and Curves. Some super-sexy stuff.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20219 posts)
"I am a 42 FF and I was shocked at how much support padded bras give me. The first time they were suggested to me, I thought it was a crazy idea but it works!"

It sure does sweetie. ;-) -- And welcome to the forums!

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12209 posts)
I actually disagree with not wearing padded bras when you're a busty girl. I am a 42 FF and I was shocked at how much support padded bras give me. The first time they were suggested to me, I thought it was a crazy idea but it works! Good luck!

Mission Viejo CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
well...2sexy...where are the pics of these bras? hmm? :)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
As a 'well endowed' woman myself, I understand your dilemma. The most comfort/attractiveness I get in a bra is when I get them custom fitted. Any tailor should be able to do this. Go and get a regular bra from Lane bryant in the biggest size of the prettiest you want, avoid pushups or padding because, lets be honest, you likely dont need it :) It can also make the tailoring process more complicated. Then grab some fabric you like, head to a tailor, tell 'em what you want. My tailor darts in the fabric I've picked for a nice verigated effect to increase the cup size. I usually don't need the band expanded (I run about a 38DDD to E ish, depending on the bra). A little more expensive than running to target and buying off the rack, but thats the price us busty gals pay!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Fashion Bug Carries the Lane Bryant Collection. They are my favs.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Try Le Mystere bras, and definitely the "Tisha" collection. They give the extra support without the grind, and come highly recommended by Oprah, Queen Latifah (before she had breast reduction), and many others. They are a bit more pricey but worth it!

Pennsauken NJ
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Yes...I bought the new Lane Bryant bra WITHOUT wires :) EXTREMELY comfortable and full support. It is not what I would call "a pretty bra" but it is great for everyday, work type situations.

Ashwaubenon WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
Lane Bryant just came out with a line of bras that are shaped like they have wire but have none. I bought two....very comfy!

Boston MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi Hollywood Vixen, Have you tried Just My Size? I did a search for you and they have 38 bra's in your size!

Kinston NC
Username hidden
(52 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: Bra's for well endowed