Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes : Swingers Discussion 1738561041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am also tired of that saying about Ken and Barbie. It doesn't cross our minds to compare ourselves to plastic dolls. At any rate, it's quite cliche and tiresome. I usually attribute it to new people who aren't sure what to write about themselves yet. If they ask for advice on profiles, I'll mention taking it out, but if they don't ask, then ok.

As for mismatched couples, there does seem to be a big percentage as far as looks are concerned. Especially in the pictures. I know you can't always go by pics alone, but where are all these overweight and "ugly dudes" getting all these gorgeous wives? No wonder so many "straight" women are re-listing on their profiles as "bi."

Those who know me know I write this tongue-in-cheek. I would say that Mr and I are pretty evenly matched and "look like a couple." We both have some weight to shed, we're both not tall, we're near the same age, and once, a cashier asked us if we were brother and sister! hahaha. love it. I'll try to get more pics of him up on here this weekend and next.

The more I love him, the cuter he gets.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes