Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
More than a few :0)....I know. They all received no thank yous....I am not sure if this was correct, but it was what I said at the time lmao. BTW, like that picture!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
No, I am the first to admit that people, especially most men, are much more polite than when I was a bbw. I think this is bullshit, I do not think it is right nor do I agree with it. But in my personal experience, it is a true fact. Now given, whether or not this is because of my size or the fact that now I am more confident? That is a debate lol. But I never had strange men offer to carry my bags to my car when I was bbw. But we live in a very youth/thin obsessed society. And I am not meaning to come across as argumentative with your thread. You have every right to your opinion :0). I just want to make it understood that not all thin girls are vain, snobby shrews LOL. Okay, perhaps a few are lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Hey FYI if I was called a skinny bitch I wouldn't upset me lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
lol. your point. Your point.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I do understand your poing G. The funny thing is, both M and myself know what it is like first hand to be a BBW. And I do understand that this is the BBW forum. It does annoy me however that if I were to dare refer to anyone as a "fat chick" I would immediately be jumped because I am an arrogant woman that is full of myself. That was my only point. As far as being with ugly dudes...obviously he has something she likes lol. And so perhaps, since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, he is lovely to somebody :0).

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Why would anyone label themselves as ugly or even bony on here? You may be slimmer, Shel, but you have some nice nice nice curves.

Let's not get all crazy here. The point was that the ones who state "I'm not Barbie or Ken" see themselves as "less than" and it comes out on their profiles. Then they wonder why no one contacts them. Point, again, is that if YOU don't find yourself attractive, no one else will either.

I've come across very few on here who are, indeed, Barbies and divas, no matter what some people say. Seduction, Lost, you both are sometimes criticized by heavy people, but in reality, there is probably some envy behind those criticisms. You both are confident women, as you know. And in a BBW thread, some people will feel threatened by that (you know me...I'm rarely threatened by anything like that).

There is room for everyone, all body shapes and sizes. I understood where I THINK the Original Poster was coming from, and I also don't like to see the way most TV shows and commercials have the male counterpoint SO DUMBED DOWN and incapable, and the woman always "wins," is right, is more attractive, etc.

If anything, I would say we're attracted to people who look similar to us, and who look BETTER than us, and we've had a lot of fun with all types of sizes, ages, colors, etc.

Women may spend more time on their looks than men do, but there are some really hot guys on here, and in person, with or without Barbie-type wives. Shel, you're a Bratz doll at best...hahaha. No. You're just a sexy woman who knows her own assets.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Know what pisses me off? If I came out and named a thread in a derogatory manner such as this one...I would be an arrogant bitch. Yet it is okay to put an entire group of women into a box labelled bony chicks, you know, barbies. Get over it.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Just and observation my husband and I have made, what is up with all the boney chicks with ugly dudes. You know the ones that everyone calls Barbies."

LMFAO. You know, I'm the one you call Barbie.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Nope definitely not your guy ;)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
Check out the commercials and sitcoms , it's the new trend . Hot wife with dumpy/ugly guy . It bugs the crap out of my husband but I think in general women are more likely to care about how they look and men (when they get married anyway) just let it all hang out.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes