Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes : Swingers Discussion 1738561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
And, in the late '60s, early '70s, I had a "living Barbie" who was a bit thicker, softer plastic, had more movable, bendable parts, and a brunette shag haircut. She even had flatter feet. She was hot.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
I am attracted to the eye-liner, mascara-wearing dudes...it all started w/ Alice Cooper, I think. And yes, Adam Lambert is a beautiful man.

BUT...I also like the shaved head-goatee,tattooed muscular guys too. And the artsy, long haired guys who brood too much And Cowboys! Jeans, a t shirt and a cowboy hat...yee haw And...buttoned down business types that you just want to unpeel and find out what's behind that exterior And...

You get the picture. There is no one type. For me, attraction is on a person-by-person basis. You may be overweight, yet funny and sexy and turn me on mentally before physically, OR you may be a Spartacus-Gladiator look a like and turn me on visually before mentally... either way... And many many other variations, and we will have a good time. Attraction isn't all in the eyes (my eyesight is really bad anyway), but a lot of it is mental, emotional, behavioral, etc etc.

Look your best, be yourself, make me laugh, make me think...and touch me. Not too much to ask, I don't think.

Oh, and the eye contact thing? And a wink at an appropriate moment? Slay.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
heehee, Adam Lambert too! I love him

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
p.s. Yes, I am being fecetious. --Your Majesty

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
its all about their self image. The thin barbie type wants to be noticed and looked at. They have an ego a mile high and wide. Even if its only a subconcious one. I dont like the barbie types, most of them I have noticed are blondes."

Not a blonde!!! I do enjoy being noticed and looked at. Really, they will do it whether or not I ask them to because lets face it, us Barbies really have no substance or depth. We are unintelligent bimbos and we expect the rest of the population to orbit around our fabulousness. Even in our sleep, subconciously. In my sleep all others refer to me as Your Majesty actually. And in my subconsious I am really a blonde, since all Barbies have blonde hair. I do pity the rest of the population for not being as wonderful as I...but that is the way it goes I suppose.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
" I think in general women are more likely to care about how they look and men (when they get married anyway) just let it all hang out."

"For the record. I am not turned on by thin men, I am not turned on by fat men, I'm not turned on by skinny women, nor am I turned on by fat women. I'm turned on by PEOPLE that turn me on."

BOTH of those comments were so well said that I just had to give KUDOS.

Tucson AZ

Username hidden
(30 posts)
OMG I have been blocked and received rude replies...Hey maybe I should start a new thread..."Proper Rejection and How to not offend anyone" or "We are not interested...now get over it!" .... Any Thoughts? "

LOL, nice! Let it slide off your back dahling.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I liked it better when you got my poing, Shel. hehehehe.

I think when you're really overweight and not liking yourself, you don't dress sexy, you just want to cover up and be comfortable. I did that for WAY TOO MANY YEARS long ago. My ex didn't want anyone looking at me. Well, he sort of got his wish. What was strange, funny, amusing, fascinating, that even then, people DID look at me. So, I had to learn that I wasn't "ugly."

Now I dress in clothes that fit me. Okay, I have my "fat" moments when I wear baggier jeans or tops that are not fitted. I think that dressing to fit your body is a sign of confidence. You may not be where you want to be physically, but be the best you you can be for right now. Hair, makeup, nails, etc. Anything that makes you feel good to be you. For me, it's sometimes hats. I love hats. I had not worn them in ages, b/c I had lost the confidence to do so. When you don't like yourself, or are opressed, you don't do things that call attention to yourself.

Well, screw that now. I'm not perfect, so what. As far as rejection goes, there will be people that I'll be attracted to who will turn the other way. Ok. I'm not desperate, never will be. And as far as us rejecting people? We try to be polite about it. Then we get endless emails whining and begging and UGH...I HATE THAT! Why...why not...give us another chance...tell us what we did wrong and we'll change...omg. Why in the world would you even consider changing yourselves just to swing with us for a night or be our "friend?" Why not find someone with whom you are more compatible? Whining and begging and desperation are NOT sexy traits, in couples, in single males, in anyone. If you weren't attractive before, you certainly will not be more attractive if you do those things.

We understand that not everyone is attracted. That's ok. We're not attracted to everyone on here either. We ARE polite, respectful, but when it gets overdone, then we ignore those emails. So far, no one has really yelled at us or called us names. One couple had problems with us not being interested (she never never smiled, and only was into swinging as a way to keep her husband from divorcing her and you could see palpably that she was miserable...no way did we want to get involved in that!!!) and they kind of said things, but we didn't care. Consider the source, so to speak.

Okay, rambled enough on this. Do whatever and dress however you want to as long as YOU like it and feel good. If someone isn't attracted, someone else will be.

And remember, your mate/partner/spouse is the one who really matters after all. If no one else is "after me" at a party, he still is, and he is the one I'm most attracted to anyway.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Lifestyle culture is like everywhere else , insecurity and embarrassment bring out the worst in people . When we first started I made the mistake of assuming everyone was on the same page and comfortable with themselves and their relationship . We all know I assumed too much and we have had some very rocky experiences and there are people who still hold it against us . And I'm the first to admit that if our marriage is going through a rough patch we back away from the lifestyle , it happens and the lifestyle is NOT a cure for instability/unhappiness in a relationship. If you are a BBW and happy with yourself and your relationship you are attractive , same as if you are fit .

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
Sweet revenge lol. Thanks ;-)

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes