Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes : Swingers Discussion 1738561011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Understand what you are saying, The only advice i can offer is to keep looking you will find those who mesh with you.. it is a big Pond. good luck

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Sweet- So Long as you are both happy , What another thinks Can be a moot point

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Should it matter if one's spouse is chipmunkish, Horse faced, has a burnt Amber hue, weighs 1 or 100 pounds over the norm ,or is under or Over the hill ? If they are not for you isn't it easy just to move on? The OP as well as most everyone has an idea of what or whome they wish to partake activities within this lifestyle with, SO Is there a right or wrong answer? I do not think it is Wrong for one to decide whom they swing with whether the decision is based upon race , color Creed, size, Hair color , religious or ethnic background. We all should enjoy the freedom to do as we please with whomever W/O having to justify ourselves

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I just read that back and realize it sounds as if I'm defensive. That wasn't my intention at all.

My intention was to say that attraction and looks have a lot to do w/ how you feel about someone rather than a standardized view of beauty. And for me, the more I feel about someone, the more attractive they are, esp. my husband.

He keeps looking better to me.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
sometimes it is a matter of being thinner when you met, sometimes a "letting go." I don't know why that happens. My husband and I BOTH need to lose some pounds, together. We think we're a pretty good match though, look like we belong together. Could we look better? Sure.

I was just looking at our wedding picture in our bedroom. I've improved, as far as hair and makeup, the way I dress, my teeth, etc. My confidence by far. My husband has also improved: hair, facial hair grooming, clothing, "cuteness." When I met him, I didn't go gaga over his looks, he was "average to nice" looking, but I wasn't looking for a relationship AT ALL. He was kind of geeky in a way, didn't wear jeans, etc. NOW he's actually hot!

What changed? Not a lot, really. He still wears polos and cargo shorts a lot, but he's relaxed his look a bit, defers to my taste when he wants to, or when I ask him, and I do the same for him, although he'll admit I look good in everything (I adore this man).

What has changed most is that I grow more attracted to him the more I love him. We're destined to be that cute little old couple you see who still flirt and hold hands. Do I wish he didn't have a belly? Sure. So does he. And I'm sure, even though he'll never say it b/c he's too kind, that he would like to see me drop some weight as well. We're working on it together.

He's cute. Sometimes I think he's really hot. The things I like about most are his ruggedness, his eyes, his great arms, legs, back. The only thing about him that needs some work is his gut. Ok. I wish I could say that about myself, but there's more of me that needs work. He says I'm beautiful. And in his arms, I do feel beautiful, and in his eyes as well.

It's a lot to do with what you see. It's a lot to do with how you feel.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
We started swinging over 5 years ago, but right away I was amazed at the number of mismatched couples! Now my theory is that it must have to do with the size of his wallet. (Marry the wealthy man, but swing with everyone's else's husband???) Works well for some apparently. Not me. I want a fair trade!!! My guy is smokin' hot! I want smokin' hot in return! LOL

Diane

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
I like the cowboys with those fine asses...and they wear the stranglers heehee....damn. Generally though...my fetish is the white collar man. The one who has chest hair and wears slacks and a button down shirt with jacket...and leaves the top button undone so you can get the tease of the dark hair within. Oye, talk about here's the pussy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
*fans self*... oh man am I jealous! I want the whole package... the hat, the worn jeans, the boots, the attitude, the swagger... I have one really good friend in Houston and another who lives in Dallas so I do have a reason to visit...hhhmmmmm...

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
Oh Baby, several years ago, 2002 to be exact, I met a cute young cowboy from MICHIGAN. It's an attitude, a look...love it.

And yes, we have lots and lots here in the great state of Texas. Come visit!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Gina I have a thing for cowboys too... but we don't have any in FL *sigh*

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes