Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes : Swingers Discussion 173856
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes
Created by: BriJam The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
*been attracted to healthy round men, real man and around the age of 40's.*"

lol. i always love when someone refers to a group as "real"...as if the rest of us are somehow "unreal".

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
OH me too. Anyone with some lines on his face, have always loved that. And some ruggedness.

Sexy. G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7120 posts)
You and Mrs John are the same way, she loves those two actors also, she isn't into the pretty boys, she doesn't like the Chippendale type, but give her Connery or Sam Elliot any day.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
Couldn't agree more , young "studs" do nothing for me . I was always a Connery fan myself , and Sam Elliot ... yum !!! It's all about attitude and confidence .

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(242 posts)
Thank you :). Cheers to confident sexy couples with age and weight gaps :)

Glastonbury CT

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Thank you :). Cheers to confident sexy couples with age and weight gaps :)

Glastonbury CT

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Your last line really says it all, and should relieve some of the judging and insecurity and backbiting people tend to do if not in the same situations. "Confidence is the turn on, at any age," and also, at any size. There are tons of reasons people are attracted to whom they are attracted.

Judging and putting people down isn't just exclusive to heavy woman against "skinny" women, nor is it exclusive to older/younger. It's everywhere there is insecurity, jealousy, insensitivity, malice....the worst of name-callers is usually that person who really isn't happy with himself/herself.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7120 posts)
It really hurts to read some of the posts about how young skinny girls are couples with the bigger older guys for the wrong reasons. :( I've always been the girl who had Connery on her wall instead of the backstreet boys. you can't help who you fall in love with and what turns you on. I've always been attracted to healthy round men, real man and around the age of 40's. It just so happens that men that age will be more established and also have a thicker wallet, but it's not fair to judge the skinny young girl and say she is with him for the wrong reasons. We might be mismatched in the eyes of society but to me we are the perfect match, have so much in common and sex has been amazing from the first time we met. When you pick on the skinny 26 year old for not matching with another skinny same age range.. Think of how immature some 26 year old boys are... A lot of them are way too insecure to be in this lifestyle or truly enjoy all that this has to offer. The last time I dated a guy my age got mad if another man/female even looked at me... Not to mention no stamina in bed whatsoever. So yes go ahead and blame me for what you think is a mismatch my 43 year old husband is a perfect match for me with that adorable beer belly and the fact that he is eager to please me and is proud to show me off, very secure, confident! Confidence is so sexy I don't care what the age gap is.

Glastonbury CT

Username hidden
(3 posts)
you find some body who wants to be with you go for it.they want you, you want them thats more than a lot of other people getbububububye

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Sweet I certainly wasnt refering to you! Im sorry if it seemd that way. My point was someone may have the best looking husband in "their" eyes doesnt mean everyone else sees him the same way.

I am like your wife,. I like my men big. Over 6 ft over 200 lbs... sooo works for me!

enjoy joan*

Mantoloking NJ

Username hidden
(7752 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Boney Chicks aka Barbies with ugly dudes