Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 767271082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Mr. NC these things happen. I hope everything turns out well for you and your family sweets.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well until further notice do to family issues that must take presidence over everything we are no longer in the LS. But I will be in and out checking the forum.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
allergies!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
nice pic shells.......BBB's

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6540 posts)
oye, isnt that particularly awful G? I am so sorry...but thank goodness he has you to protect him. Jay's grandma was like that....her oldest son had to move her into an apt. close to him to protect her from her own fucking son, her youngest. He was writing checks, using her credit cards. To have to protect someone from their own child...you just cannot understand it.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Finding out more and more that my brother has taken all of my dad's pension money and has spent it. The good news is that each month it is still enough plus some for assisted living costs. The bad news is that this is just wrong and he is a total asshole for doing this. And no, there is really nothing I can or should do about this, other than stand by and let him hang himself when IRS and other financial institutions catch up with it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
Ladies, we really like ya'll as well. We are discussing when we can make it down, hoping for next month. We will make it down as quickly as we can and a babysitter allows, lol.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3134 posts)
I really like Lady and Wolf...always have. I remember when we lived in VA, I would flirt in the forums w/ him. And now, here we are in TX! Oh yeah, what's my bitch of the day? I don't know. I had one...I know I did...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7295 posts)
And Lady and Wolf need to get with me about their sexy asses coming down. So Shelly can request time off. Hint. Hint!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Thank you tig

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version