Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 767271071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No, I hardly ever go there. I just got back from lunch with a friend and running errands. Did you see the email I sent you, Gina?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
where is everyone? Please tell me you're not ALL in the political forums...

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Talking about pools, I am putting one up this week. Got the lowwer frame done today for the sand to be hauled in tomorrow.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
Growl...

Yep, have access, going tomorrow.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
gina.........keep at it kiddo and i have some low cal creamy tigger food for you :)........was it tigger food or trigger food you were looking for lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6294 posts)
BOTD: Here's my bitchy Catch 22: trying to work out, feel better, look better. Achilles tendons are swollen and painful and tearing. So, Dr. said no jumping, cardio type things, no treadmill, no eliptical, ok. I don't have access to those machines, but I have been trying to do cardio interspersed with hydraulic weight machines (Curves). Even walking isn't good, depending. So PT for me. Which is fine, I just want to feel good. Why is it, though, that every time I try to do the "right" things, it doesn't quite work? I'm going to focus on eating less, watch portions, watch trigger foods, etc, and do what the Dr. tells me, I guess. Bleh. I'm whiny and hormonal. And Mr leaves for a trip tomorrow and will be gone all week :(

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
thank you for that, and you are so right!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
BTW love your new hat pic.

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
Mrs. G they say that when it is your time to go meet the man up stairs there is nothing U can do to stop it. So I guess he was trying to tell U that in his own way. U made it past the DATE and are still sexy and hot. So don't let things in your family history mess with your mind so much.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
This might get lengthy.

Today was the day that it so happens I am the exact same age (52 years, however many days) that my birth mother (whom I never met) was when she died suddenly of a brain aneurysm. Now. I did get tested, MRIs, and no prognosis for that. Yay.

But. I still had that bit of fear/superstition, etc., today. And here is what happened: We were flying home from Hawaii today. Hawaii is 5 hours behind us. We left on Saturday around 8:45 after killing time for a while. We got to the airport pretty early, only to find out that from Hawaii to LA, our flights were the same. BUT from LA to Dallas, and then Dallas to home, we were on separate flights! HUsband had to book our tickets separately (work reasons, as he was in meetings this week there for part of our time), but he was so very careful to make sure they were together. I could barely hold it together as they told him he could try for stand by. Common everyday occurance, right? Yes. USUALLY, I am quite fine with unexpected changes, delays, etc., but this was personal. The LA to Dallas flight would be on THE DATE. AGH! So, in my warped and irrational head, I thought, Okay, well at least when MY plane goes down today, it won't take both of us. Hormones? You betcha. But also several years of dreading this certain day at this certain age. There were/are so many strange (and also wonderful) connections upon finding birth family, even though my mother and I never got to meet. The connections are astonishing.

So. I cried and cried as we went outside for Mr to have a cigarette. And he was reassuring once I told him why it was so upsetting. Here's what happened:

He was number ONE on the standby list, but it was, of course, an overbooked flight. Ok. I would be seated, and leave my cell phone on and not know until the last minute. I had calmed a bit. Before that, though, Mr. had gone outside one more time to smoke (no, I am NOT condoning smoking here!) and he texted me a picture. It had started to lightly rain and there was a BEAUTIFUL peaceful rainbow in the sky for only seconds. he was able to snap and send it to me while I waited inside w/ our computer bags. ONE PERSON decided to take a later flight. The rest was filled. So, Dan got that ticket! AND, out of all the seats on the plane, guess where he was seated? Right next to ME. How's that for turning things around? He was also able to get on the shorter flight home as well. I don't know what that says. But I was of the mindset by the time I boo hooed i t all out that whatever happens, happens, and that okay, maybe this "date" in infamy was to teach me that I get to live past it, overcome my silly "irrationale" and be HAPPY.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version