Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
lazy day today, no real bitch, just not getting anything at all done

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Thanks for the posts below. Life is crazy, and people are sometimes even more so. It's a wonder we all survive anything.

I'm missing my mom. And what's weird is that I'm surprised by that. She was a southern belle type woman whom I could rarely please, but for some reason, somewhere deep inside, I do know she loved me. In her own way, of course:)

Anyway, I miss her voice and I miss calling her, and I miss other things too. It's weird, but there are a lot of GOOD memories behind the bad; I guess there always are. Someone posted a pic of S&H Green stamps on FB and I remembered doing those books together. It was fun when I was little.

So, I have no regrets about trying to make her happy. I was the best daughter I could be, and she was who she was. And I miss her. I don't cry over her, but I miss her sometimes.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Gina is a woman I love very much. Because she says things from her heart. Even when she knows I may not like it lol...she says it because she loves you. And THAT is a gem.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
right on gina......love ya and your tits too lol

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6859 posts)
I think bullying really stems from the bully's own self-loathing. Ignorance breeds fear breeds hatred. Manifests itself in controlling and bullying.

Been saddened and aware of this in the news, the media, life, in dealing with "young people," on Facebook, and all around us. Yes, there are anti-bullying efforts, but until the bully himself/herself is dealt with, that internal insecurity and contempt, it will just continue.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Thank y sweets, that was kind of u.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
we all love you shelly

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6859 posts)
Believe it or not, you get used to being in pain. The mind is an amazing thing and really does adjust to everything, including chronic pain. I was not able to get the massage unfortunately...but had a great day despite. Mornings are the worst but once my pain meds kick in and I get my joints moving it really is much better :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I am trying to get a massage done tomorrow. We have been going non stop since last Friday morning, and my joints are awful. I actually almost fucking overdosed myself today because I took pain meds then remembered that I had just taken pain meds...but my joints are hurting so bad I forgot. I lived, but I was high as fuck for about an hour lol.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Me too. I try to budget myself but it's a slight addiction:) I'd much rather shop online than in a mall.

No real bitch today. Cleaning for friends coming in tonight and a party tomorrow. Mix of swingers and non, so should be interesting. But then again, most of our parties end up with a nice mix.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version