Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 76727102091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2091 to 2100 of 2100 
User Details are only visible to members.
Raven....I haven't got a clue how to help you dear, but I sympathize. Good luck with that project.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Fortunately I have all the party pics since last August, but those before that were lost in the fire. Poo!

Cyndi is on vacation as of today so she gets to skip most of this mess luckily. We were announcing our next party for May 12th today and yes, now a royal pain since the group e-mail addy for everyone is gone! I can't announce our chat night for tonight either. I guess I will just invite everyone to conference tonight on my IM list and see who shows up.

Our SLS group is small, but at least we can contact those to re-sign up. We also have the written membership records taken at parties when they get their membership cards. We have about 100 to 150 e-mail addys too on Cyndi's and mine computers, but many are probably duplicated. Poor Cyndi is going to have to re-verify and approve everyone again for membership when she returns. It will take me forever to reinstate pics and I have so much to do lately that it will take time.

Talk about Spring Cleaning..... LOL!

Any suggestions on what to do is greatly appreciated...

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OK, some days are good, and others SUCK!

Our Yahoo Central_Texas_Socials group is gone, done, ca-put, vanished, and left the universe! SURPRISE! Nope, our large member base was not backed up. Oy Vey! Live and learn about backing up files.

Rich is building us a new site today on his server, but what disappeared will be impossible to replace. This is gonna be a royal PITA to reconstruct. Give me strength and a shot of Tequila!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I have not even read a thread in open forums in almost a week. It has lost any interest for me right now with all I have going on.

My bitch: I just realized I only have 5 1/2 more weeks left with my son till school is out. He is going on a trip with his dad the day after school ends for 2 weeks, and with me getting everything ready for the move, he will probably stay there till we move. My how time can pass so quickly. I will dearly miss him, and for some reason have already started. I hate being apart from him for more than a day at a time. Strange to feel that sadness cause he is still here. LOL!

At the same time I am happy this will be a better situation for him to be able to visit his dad more often without these long periods of him being gone from me. I need to start preparing him to say goodbye to the great friends he has made here. We are both sadly going to miss them, and saying goodbye is going to be especially difficult for both of us.

Raven ):

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Hi girls, I dont' have a Bitch but maybe a solution for those long awaited checks. Is it possible to have direct deposit ? I have found that most anywhere that you get a check from will do direct deposit. It is most wonderful. No more waiting and worrying if you will make the bank on time.

Good luck girls.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Thanks for answering Fun, I get it.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Sorry this has happened to you Fun. We, too, have been victims of malicious gossip in the past and have chosen to ignore it for the most part. The couple 2inVT is talking about has badmouthed us repeatedly, but most is discounted by the people who have met us (and yes, the couples they tend to talk to DO leave the lifestyle quickly).

The other time it happened, it was spread much farther, and perhaps far more maliciously. In that case, I contacted *some* of the people just because they'd never met us and had no reason to disbelieve what was said. The contact from me was benign, but after hearing some of the gossip, and realizing that it wasn't even remotely believable, I stopped worrying about it. And the fact is, because the other female of the couple tried her damndest to spread it far and wide, it made her look petty and classless. My advice is to ignore them and they WILL go away, lol. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Fun, I'd say over some time passing you'll notice other people will start avoiding the couple doing the trash talking! We've experienced two situations of people speaking badly about us. The first time was very silly and got to the point that everytime we were at the same place they would go from person to person telling them that we did this and that to them. Eventually people just got tired of listening to them and started avoiding them. In turn we just never brought it up and learned to ignore them, that in the end made all the difference. The second situation was with people who we considered very close friends. We had a minor disagreement that got blown out of proportion and made public. The only people we ever discussed that with are the other people who were actually present when it occurred, besides that I don't let what someone has to say about us bother me and I don't speak badly of others.

Is it common to meet people for the first time with your or their children present? Our kids are older and they have met some of our friends but it's been people we have known for long periods of time. I don't think I would ever meet anyone for the first time with my kids along. I'm not judging anyone who does, I just have to say it because I find it odd!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Fun,

I am soooo sorry that happened too. People who do things like that have major DRAMA issues that most would never want to be associated with. They eventually wonder why no one wants to chat/meet/play with them. Again, I wonder what is in the water up in that direction???? LOL!

HUgs!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Fun, sorry this happened to you. Since we have not been in the lifestyle long we haven't and hope we don't but its bound to happen. Don't stay away because one couple is saying stuff. Keep posting and keep being yourself , truths always come out in the end. keep your head high sexy, like 2 said it will blow over. Hugs Poki

Fort Knox KY
Username hidden
(47 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2091 to 2100 of 2100 
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version