Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 76727102081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2081 to 2090 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Cathy, you do NOT know how close I came to threatening the cabinet guy! First, he wouldn't return my calls on Thursday ("oh, I was setting up for the home show"). Then he didn't call on Friday morning ("oh, I was AT the home show"). So I showed up at the Home Show Friday afternoon, walked in the booth, looked around and said "so this measly display is why you couldn't return my calls?". I think he got the hint that I might have been a bit stressed and possibly a little more than "a little pissed off".

He's coming on Wednesday morning to "see what he can do". If they weren't adding the island, I'd have probably just shimmed this myself over the weekend, but since I don't want any comments on my work, I'll let them do it!

BOTD - I don't have any, lol. I used them all up last week! Susan

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
oh and Susan....remember, you DO know how to use a gun...lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
LOL@Susan...I will tell James what you said. But I do believe it, they really do communicate...lol.

I am sure the outside work did you well, it always does. Now...I wonder what those bastard appliances were plotting while you were out~!?....lmao~!

Take care and good luck~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
LOL@Susan...

They are probably organizing a strike. Better give them all a raise.

Georgeous day here too!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Cathy, let me tell you, by the end of the day Friday, I was SO ready to call James and tell him to start driving! lol If you could see how little the cabinets are "off", James would be laughing. Its almost like the fridge sent a message over to the pantry and said, lean over a little so the new one won't fit!

Mrs 2, these damn appliances must have wireless access to each other, lol. Not only do they communicate, they also make fun of us when we're out of the room.

No bitch today however, its a gorgeous day out there and I'm going to spend most of it working outside. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
ah geez susan, james could fix that. Long drive, but he could do it...lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Susan,

Sounds like you enjoyed a "day of the machines" LOL. I bet you were ready to pull a few hairs out of that beautiful head of hair.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Susan,

Sounds like you enjoyed a "day of the machines" LOL. I bet you were ready to pull a few hairs out of that beautiful head of hair.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
S&J, if you were closer we'd take you out...after this week you need a drink and some fun! Shell

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Raven, I'll trade you places, rofl.

Tuesday, I picked up my new car. Tuesday night we discovered that our fridge (that we knew we had to replace), had decided to only operate at odd hours of the day and night (meaning at 1pm, 5pm and 3am, lol). Wednesday morning, the clothes washer (also ready to be replaced) decided that it wanted to commit suicide. So yesterday, off I went to spend yet more money (bought a Bosch front loading washer and dryer, and a side by side fridge). Today they were delivered, and we discovered yet another problem. Our built in pantry is not perfectly straight (another symptom of people who don't know the difference between "fixing" something and "tinkering" with it). So now I'm searching for a cabinet installer who can fix it pronto!

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2081 to 2090 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version