Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 76727102071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2071 to 2080 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh there's just something about a guy with grease on him from working under a car....

Love it.

Also, the smell of cut wood, sawdust, freshly mowed grass....all of that.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ok no sympathy at least I want to be treated like a sex object !

"Ok hun your car's all set......do I get a kiss ?"

"EWWWWWWW ! You're filthy! GET AWAY!"

I'm sooooooooo abused <deep sigh>

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
Damn! I gotta find a single male who works on cars... Hehehe!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Not a BBW but I have one that tortures me daily so here goes pbbbbbtttt

Working on HER vehicle while she's laying out in the sun reading a romance novel, looking up from time to time to profess her love for me as I get rust in my eyes. How does she know a cpl hours of YEEEEHAWWWW sex will get whatever she wants from me ? Well ok, that and life bonding and all that other stuff.....and knowing now she's safe.

But I still hate working on cars !

Adams MA

Username hidden
(211 posts)
Ms2, People make those kind of comments cause they have miserable lives and feel they need to be worshipped, while they put everyone else down. EYES WIDE OPEN! Just iggy those negative types sweetie. They are sooooooo not the kind of swingers I would ever want to meet. I am having wayyyyy too much fun enjoying life to bother with people like them (:

BOTD: Another fricking tornado headed our way. This has become a daily occurrence this past few weeks! Gonna have to shut down the puter again soon till it passes....

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
"I think it's unfortunate that so many of the comments on the forums are discouraging, some directly so, some just implied."

Mrs 2, There isn't one thing anyone can or does write in this forum that changes the fact that we are having a great time and have made wonderful friends we intend to keep. There are a great amount of people who could care less about the forums.

New Castle PA

Username hidden
(4667 posts)
Don't stress it funlovin hun...at least they will all know you were having fun this weekend. Some may actually be jealous you had fun and they didn't~! They are usually the ones who protest the most about hickeys...cause they aren't gettin any....lol. Wear it proudly....it will go away in a few days.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
No hickeys, no on-line shopping problems (E-bay rocks!) LOL!

Ms2, I got quite a bit of sun sitting out at my son's tennis tournament all day yesterday starting at 7 am. They had 142 games to play on 5 tennis courts. My son waited 11 hours before he got to play his first match. By the time we left, we had been there 13 hours. Sucked! What can I say? I live in Bwd....

Cyndi and Jack oiled me up last night and I feel sooooo much better. WEG!

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Absolutely agree with you 2VT. I have been shopping online the last few months and I have to say have been quite happy with my selections. If, IF I could find something say at Fashion Bug Plus....either it isn't in my size or not the color. I WILL NOT wear old lady fashions, and I am talking great grandma~! So, I have to say go for it Mrs. 2, shop online. I have only sent one thing back and that was a ....well, lets just see item....and I seen it didn't work...lol. I got a bathing suit for my daughter online and she was absolutely delighted with it. We would have searched from store to store to store to find the one I got her, if we would have ever found one at all. You know...go home tired and frustrated because ya just couldn't find that one item you wanted~! or even anything close ? What the hell are the people who order thinking ? I often ask for people in those positions....and then they tell me they have to take what they get as far as inventory. One time I said to one gal, " Tell ya what...next time at one of those boring meetings you go to about stuff like this ? Make a mention that big girls are needing more items to choose from and certainly not what you are carrying~!" She just looked at me like I was from another planet...lol.

So yes...I agree....shop online, it's easy. I just hate not being able to try stuff on first....but I am slowing getting over that.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA

Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Ouch! But welcome back ! S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2071 to 2080 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version