Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2061 to 2070 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tee hee. He says he sees nothing at all wrong with checking out two restaurants on one day (this is starting to sound like buying the dress before buying the shoes. ARGH!). He doesn't understand why I think he's crazy right now. But you see, the check is going to make all of this look a lot differently! lol S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hey Raven! Glad to hear you are finally getting around to apartment hunting!

My BOTD (and my lunch partner today will understand this) - coming back to work to find that we now are having our "dry run" lunch at two different restaurants tomorrow (someone shoot me).

A brief explanation - a prominent bank with a growing Captive Management department iis making a formal offer to buy our business on Thursday. We need to host the rep for lunch and J has decided he wants to "practice" just in case the restaurant is terrible. This is what you get when you combine a high IQ, a lifetime as a CPA, AND your own business - anal, lol. So now we go to lunch at 12 and again at 1 to check out two places to eat. And I'm watching what I eat. :-( S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Hey Susan! I have missed you guys! Hi Ward and June! Glad to see you posting!

My BOTD

Why does it wear me out to attend AWESOME swing parties? Again, another great party and today I am still dragging... At least I have learned to never make any plans for after-party Mondays. LOL!

I officially start my apt hunting next Monday. Got a call today from an Apt locating company who said I should NOT start looking till I get in town next week. WTF? I have phone and internet in front of me at home so why not use them? Why would 1 week be too early? When he found out I was looking for apts that are based on my income he got even more pissy. We talked for about 2 minutes. He told me to contact him next week and he will then mail me stuff. Made me promise to use his name if I found anything. Guess I will get what ever he mails after I return from renting an apt? Too bad I will have forgotten his name by then... His attitude sucked! I just might have to send his company an FYI about how their agents are representing their company?

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Unfortunately, we know all too well how people can talk, out of place, out of school and in my humble opinion out of the side of their mouths. I am sorry it has happened to you guys! Pax et amor

Abilene TX
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Oh yes, this is a small thing but nevertheless bothersome at times....lol. We never buy them either.

BOTD ?....ummm...to hang laundry out or not ? rain or no rain ?.....here there is a "chance" of a shower....hummm....and that means a chance for wet laundry. It's pretty nice now...I think I may chance it. Otherwise...no bitches yet...lol.

Enjoy your weekend ~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
The things is...we DON'T usually buy them...but this one sounded great and covered spills, rips, tears, etc...everything except for human bodily fluids...hehehehehe...yet they covered dog fluids...go figure.

Anyway, can't fret over it. Lots of other gripes are WAY more important than this one.

New Gripe: I'm upstairs on computer in loft area, myhusband is in bed and he's snoring so loudly that I can't bear it!

I'll end up sleeping on my broken couch, I just know it! hehehehe!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Sure understand your pain. That's why we hate extended warranties too. Never seems to cover what breaks~! So, do you buy them or don't you ? Most of the time it only covers certain things for the first year.....???? well, in the "olden" days if things broke in the first year you took the receipt and the item and took the damn thing back. Nowadays.....it's just not that simple anymore.

Good luck with your couch, they sure dont' make things like they used to.

~Cathy....showing her age...lol

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I was on the phone here and there for about 3 hours today about a claim over our couch. A friend sat and broke a hole in the under material, called Decking material. We have a 7 year warranty which we thought replaced that kind of thing, but, alas, it does not. It does replace or repair or clean fabric...the "main" fabric. Sigh.

And it wasn't even broken in a FUN way!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Still, in case you are still abused when you are reading this, I'll be happy to abuse you more, anytime.

My BOTD is that this is the first time in two days that I've managed to make it to the Forums, and I totally agree with Mrs 2inVT. If a newbie couple were to read some of the comments in the open forums, they would be hard pressed to be enthusiastic about the lifestyle when they were done reading. Hopefully, they won't read and take the plunge!

Hi all! Hopefully I'll see more of you chicks next week! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
whooops...guess that should've gone under Happy Thought of the Day

Bitch of the Day: 2 dishes left soaking in the sink, not so bad, huh?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2061 to 2070 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version