Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2042 to 2051 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There's a spice mixture that J picked up at the health food place that is called "Lemon Spice". He put it on grilled fish the other night. He liked it mainly because he didn't have to spend time with it. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Since I've never caused a problem in here. Since I'm overweight and identify more with the issues facing BBW's than the issues facing someone who admires themselves in the mirror daily. Since I can and there hasn't been a problem until just recently. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
No my point was to discuss planting. Ummm, didn't you bring planting up? So I discussed it. Gracious.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
That's not surprising, since our season is way shorter than yours. Was that your point? S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I must defer to your ever much more traveled self. I only know how things run in cracker towns. (spits, swipes and coughs) Sorry about your planting. Fortunately we were able to get tons done. Good thing since we're really towards the end of our planting season.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
That's odd since at most nudist places (at least those we've visited), any type of overt sexual activity is verboten except behind closed doors. You'll have to let all of us know where this ranch is! Might be a great vacation stop for some of us.

Our bitch today is that we still have planting to do and the weather isn't going to allow us to work outside today. S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Us too. Went to a Nudiie Ranch where anybody would do anybody. Nothing like an undiscriminating free for all to perk your weekend up.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
LMACAKUAO!

Today is too purrfect to have any bitches...

RaveN (:~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I don't care how small they are.....they aren't going in the exit only~!...lol.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
I hear that Susan...I actually prefer when people show those layers from the get go. Everyone else is fair game~!....lol. I just love people...and who the heck knows whats gonna happen in ANY situation. We are softies....so we know how you feel. I am a big girl but I don't really let that bother me when with playmates. I figure by the time we get that friendly....it's not gonna matter...lol.

Hang in there...enjoy each other.....others will come and go, but you will always have each other. It WILL happen. Don't feel you must be anything more than you are for ANYONE~! Be you man....be you.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... More 
Start   2042 to 2051 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version