Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7672710181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Damn shame I am not in Ohio lol

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Trying to motivate myself to go pack. I have to go to Ohio for a week. So I will be stuck alone in a hotel room on Valentine's Day. BLAH

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3124 posts)
AMEN Looking

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Gina, you taking the upper road will go farther , You did the right thing. Although it sucks , you will at least have peace of mind that you did the right thing

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
NC, it's been my experience so far on FB that if I haven't actually met the person, the FB friendships don't work out so well. Right now there is only one person on my FB that I have not met out of 200 something people. Please don't take that personally. I always enjoy our back and forth posts in here, and will try to be in here more often. Thanks for understanding.

As for my brother, it's really not about the money. We can live without that, and do fine. It's about him never taking responsibility for things and doing the right thing. I did text him back and tell him forget about it if it's going to make him so mad.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
Yes Gina it is hard to let go. I want to see my friend do better for herself and I still care alot for her. But sometimes tough love has to play a part to make people see the mistakes they are making.

U did what U had to do to show that U are an adult and paid for your moms funeral. If your brother can't respect u for the person U are and the things U have accomplished with and in your life, maybe it is time to move on and let him be the petty person he is.

I know how tough it can be because out of my 4 siblings I have only one that I can talk with or spend family time with or call when there is hard times to deal with. U have become a dear friend to me on here and even though I asked U to be friends on Facebook and U refussed it I totaly understand how U feel. May your life allways be filled with love and friends.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Sexus, Sorry you are going through this, It is a sad when stuff like this happens.

I am not going to say that you may have to choose between the money or relationship with your brother, but It happens too many times.

I hope it works out for you

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
NC, there must be something in the water lately.

I sent my brother an email about paying us back for his share of my mom's funeral back in May. I was nice, said it's ok to take his time, etc. He called me and cussed me out and then hung up on me.

I am so tired of being bullied. He was like that all our lives, my dad too, and then my mom later in life. Why? What do people get out of it? I have never cussed out anyone in my life. Never. How do you let go of people who are just mean?

My dad, at 75 apologized for being hard on me in my life. I love my dad, even when he was mean...I always thought if I could just be more perfect, then maybe he would love me...that kind of reasoning is insane. I know that as an adult.

You'd think at 51, I would know how to brush it all off by now. Yikes. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
Why do people call U life long friends ( which me and the person were ) and then turn and stab U in the back when they themselves asked U to help them in a special way. Then when U do U become Mr. Asshole of the year. I lost a dear and very close friend do to her drinking. She doesn't see what it is doing to her body and to the people who care about her. Today she has called me everything but the son of god. and I turned the other cheek. But I had to tell her not to come around me or text me, or call me , or even talk to me because my heart can't take her drama anymore.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Sorry you had a bad day, Kinddragon.

I'm not sure it'll make you feel any better, but I have been enjoying reading your posts and I think you're really sexy.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6744 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version