Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7672710161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually that would be my reply. Sometimes, and this is Texas after all!

I don't mind actually being on a jury, just driving downtown to the courthouse makes me nervous! I don't know why. maybe I'm becoming a wimp.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
G, I have to agree with U on Kinds shirt. that perfect nipple just drives me nutso

G do like I did when it comes to being picked for a Jury. I was asked how I felt about the death penalty, My reply was hang the bastard if he is guilty. They sent me home real quick lol

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
kind, I LOVE that pic of you in the white shirt...or, rather, halfway in the white shirt. whew.

NC, ugh, that has GOT to be so frustrating! Tg, thank you for that...you always make me smile.

BOTD: I am in allergy hell. I have to go to jury duty, first time, hard to believe, eh? The jury duty itself is not the bitch, it's driving to downtown SA and trying to find parking, the courthouse itself, etc., all before 8 am in the morning. Ugh. And I think it's Spring Break that week too.

Grr. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Well it ha been almost a month since the Ortho said I needed knee surgery again. Well I called today to find out what the hold up is and they haven't decided if they want to do a replacement or the othoscopic again I sure wish they would make up their minds. I am tired of crawling to the damn toilet to use it.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Should let us BHMs in here.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3118 posts)
gina your making me drool :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6435 posts)
What? No one's posted on this thread for ten whole days???

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
oooo can't wait!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
G, Yes ma'am it is. Good thing I already spoiled the old girl before she left for the week. Should have thought about waiting and getting it half-priced, lol. We celebrated Saturday and will again when she gets home :-)

We are talking about heading down that way in June, seems to me there are a few June birthdays to celebrate....

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3118 posts)
Understand that, Wolf my dear...Dan has missed quite a number of holidays, but just think, all the VDay stuff will be half off by the time she returns! HAHA

Yours, from what I know of you, is a love that is celebrated daily, not just on the 14th of February. Really, I am not a big fan of this "holiday." I always feel bad for those who are alone.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version