Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7672710131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok here is an update as we know so far: Wif3 had biopsy, they did the needle not the knife. They said the fluid looked normal but wont know for sure until next Wed. on the 11th.

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes. Please keep them comming as I go in for knee surgery next Thursday.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
yeah, I've had biopsies too sweets..Ms. She is right. The thought of it is much scarier than the actual biopsy. They will talk to her and explain everything before they do it, they will numb her up...and will go slowly. She will do great.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
NC not that it will help much because I sooo understand where she is coming from but, they will numb it with a needle ( that really didnt hurt at all like I had worried about for so long) then they do the biopsy. It is real fast ( I had 3 done) The worst part is afterwards with the ice . I HATE anything cold.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
They know me and what I am like... They will call back...... :)

Man I LOVE that photo... I know I said it before but wow.....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I stocked up on ice in my freezer in my shop so I have the cold packs ready lol Tomorrow is the day she goes for the biopsy and she is nervious as a cat in a dog pound right now. I keep telling her to think possitive.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
i know, i HATE it when they dont return voice mails. I left my rheumy's MA a vm the other day and have heard nothing...i'll be testy tomorrow when I leave another one.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I tried to make my followup mamo today while I was in the same building as my kiddos one Dr. Of course I cant until I get a second referral Drs office is closed today . I leave a message. All I want is a damn appointment without getting referrals from everyone but God himself...

She will do just fine with her biopsy. She will be sore for a few days ( bag of frozen peas are wonderful)

Please let us know how she makes out :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
try and be patient, Mr. NC. I know, its terrifying and aggravating and horrible...but you do not want them hurrying and end up missing something. These things take a little time. I am praying for her. Cancer is the worst thing ever. BUT I am living proof that if (hoping she is NOT) but IF she does have cancer.......she will fight and be okay. She is in my thoughts and prayers.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
She, wife goes on the 4th they want to ultrasound as they do the biopsy so that they can get the right spot. I done told them if they screw up I will slap a lawsuit on their asses so fast they will think god has done kicked their asses.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
BOTD

Looking for a T shirt that actually fits me the way I like. If I do not lose this weight soon I am going to friggin scream

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... More 
Start   131 to 140 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version