Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7672710121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I am trying to keep my chin up and my thoughts possitive. I was smoking 2 packs of ciggeretts a day. i am down to only 10 ciggs a day and even that is getting cut each week. So that is a big step. Shell u have always been an insperation to me and what I consider a dear friend even though we have never met face to face. But hopefully soon that will change if things go as planned on my end. I just take each day at a time and try and go on from there. But U know it is a bitch getting old lol.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
hhahahaha kd, I know all about your body falling apart. But fuck it, if the bitch is going to fall apart I'm gonna use her hard in the meantime LOL. Smile Mr. NC....you can't change what is happening to you. But you can still live a happy life. I am determined that no matter what......neither cancer or RA can break my spirit.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Worse thing is I have to stick them in my tummy so now it is all brused up."

I also do injections in the stomach Mr. NC....it does get easier :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Well just got back from seeing Dr.s all day. Ortho is going to try and get me in for surgery on the 24th. Then on the 27th I have to go for my disability hearing and another sleep study. The Sleep Study called today to tell me I have sleep apnia and have to be fitted for a CPAP. I sware don't have a damn heart attack. Ur ass and everything inbetween will fall slam apart.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Sorry to hear that, NC. It sounds like a detail they should have caught when your doctor ordered the surgery, unless your BP has gone up since then.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8809 posts)
I got up at 5 a.m. to get ready for surgery today. Drove the 45 miles to have the surgery. Got to the Surgicenter and checked in. They called me back, took my vitals and information on my meds and crap. Then they had me get undressed and put on one of those seemoreass gowns and underware that wouldn't even hold my big balls in. I got comfortable and laid back in the bed. Then the anastgiolagist came in and said I was high risk and would have to have my surgery done at the Hospital. So in short I waisted gas, time, and taking those 8 pain in the tummy shots for nothing.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Started on Lovenox injections yesterday in place of my Warfarin. These damn injections hurt like hell and burn just as bad. Worse thing is I have to stick them in my tummy so now it is all brused up. Good thing is I only have 2 1/2 more days of them then surgery on Thursday.

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Nc that sounds so promising :)

Good luck with your knee. I know you have been waiting a long time to have it done!

Thanks :) The Drs office never called They BETTER call tomorrow. i want to make the appointment for my birthday. This way I wont forget my semi yearly appointment after this one

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Wishing the best for you, Mr and Mrs NC

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(4937 posts)
She- hope all works for the best , with regards to your tests.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9680 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version