Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 767271012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lady, you rock. Always. And we've been trying to get you an Mr.Wolf to go to WI with us for a while now! Now you have even MORE reasons!

Love you Gorgeous Girl, G.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
Mrs Waukesha said, "You go girl!!!". She would not have had the guts to say that. We commend you for saying that.

Give us a heads up whenever your in the vicinity. We'd love to meet you. Same goes for you Scandal.

Thank you for the compliments. Mrs Waukesha's tattoo on her back isn't even done yet. I think she's addicted :) Good thing we don't pay for tattoo time. Well, except for dinner... The artist is a close family member.

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(20 posts)
We would love it. And same goes if you ever get down this way. We would enjoy meeting you and seeing what kind of mischief we could cause!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2916 posts)
Nicely done, Lady! BTW - if you are ever in S.E. Wisconsin to meet Waukesha couple for coffee, let me know. I don't live so very far away from their city. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thank you Scandle, coming from a lovely lady like you, that is quite the compliment!

And Mr and Mrs Waukesha, If I ever get to your neck of the woods I would love to buy you both a drink. And Mrs W, the ink on your back is gorgeous!

I really don't care that he said it to me. What upset me was there were two girls coming out of the shop I was in front of. It was obvious that they were sisters and one was heavier than the other by quite a bit. They both heard what was said and the thinner girl snickered and the heavier girl was obviously upset.

The part that made it better was the look on her face when I walked up to the guys and told them. " You know what is sad about you? It is the fact you will never know that a woman can be sexy at any size. Your kind of ugly can't be fixed. And next time you want to insult some one, you might want to put your teeth in first." The little girl had an ear to ear grin!

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2916 posts)
Lady, whoever said that to you is absolutely clueless. Mrs Waukesha and I BOTH agree with Scandle. You're HOT just the way you are!

Waukesha WI

Username hidden
(20 posts)
Ladyandthewolf. Who ever said that cant handle a real woman.

Mesquite TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Lady, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and I happen to think what I see in your pics is hot NOW!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
BOTD~

Being told I'd be really hot if I lost a little weight.

Burleson TX

Username hidden
(2916 posts)
I received a gorgeous arrangement of roses (no, I'm not bitching about THAT), but the bitch of it is they were not delivered until after 6:00 pm when we were going out the door on our way to dinner. What's up with that? Florists...your big days are Valentine's Day and Mother's Day...hire some more drivers!

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version