Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 7672710111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KD I hope all of your tests are coming out well :)

My written result was different then what the Dr had told me when he reviewed my ultrasound. Tomorrow I am going to call the women's center and see if I can talk to him. I am also going to see if I can get the written report. I would hate to see that the results were switched with someone else's. I mean the paperwork says you are fine we dont wanna see you for another year , yet the Dr said Oh something is up I need to re-look at this and you will have to come in again... WTF?? I do have the same name AND birthday as another lady. We have had some Dr appointments mixed up at my one Drs office. This is a different office , but better safe then sorry , I am checking it out further.

You can wear the foam earplugs when you go in. They are cheap and you can get them at Home Depot or Lowes

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
get some foam ear plugs and try those

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC

Username hidden
(939 posts)
It's worth a try, KD, though the MRI may require that there be no metal on you.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
No, the MRIs I've had have all been noisy as hell. One time I accepted the offer of classical music played through the headphones to help pass the time. Great idea until they turned on the damn machine! I love music and really wanted to listen to it, but couldn't hear a damn thing when the magnets started their racket!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
KD, good luck with your upcoming test. For your sake, I hope you can get it over with quickly and with good results.

She, I hope your tests don't reveal the need for more treatment.

When outcomes are good, waiting, worrying or trying not to worry is the worst part. Hopefully this will be your experience!

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
You ever notice when you are in an MRI your back starts to itch? ( or is that just me?)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Jay also uses a CPAP.....i wont lie, he hates it. BUT it works wonders for his apnea.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
NC two of my husbands co workers have the CPAP. It has made such a difference in their lives. It takes a little getting use to , but once you do, you will do fine :)

Shelly today was my turn to shoot you the texts. Thank you for being there when I needed you girlie .. It meant a lot..

BOTD Waiting on test results.. Why do they have to take like forever? ( sorry about the deletion I just revised it a little)

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
of course my friend. we are claiming only good news.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
baby, i feel you. I am 39 and have the body of an 89 year old LOL. And I know, I know what you are talking about first hand. Like you...most days I keep my chin up and hit life full force. And some days....I lay in bed crying and usually either Gina or She...or both lol... get tearful texts and emails from me talking about why me and this shit sucks. We ALL have those days. All of us. And its not fair. But sexy....sometimes you get knocked down. But by God, when you get back up.....you get up stronger. You hang in there.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version