Bitch of the day, BBW version : Swingers Discussion 76727101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bitch of the day, BBW version
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version
Created by: funlovintxcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2100   End
User Details are only visible to members.
New scale weighs us about 3.5 pounds more than the old one. This shouldn't matter. So, we went back and bought a higher end scale that also measures body fat, etc. Gluttons for punishment, maybe, but no longer gluttons.

I know, I know. The numbers should not matter. I'm liking our progress, however slowly it happens. Last night Mr was on the bed with 4 other people and me and I looked at him and thought, DAYUM, he's got the best looking body of all. And more stamina. I guess that should be in the HAPPY thoughts segment...haha. I'm rambling. Blah blah blah.

Another Bitch: movie popcorn. I like it, but I feel lousy after I eat it.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
We will try not to make you laugh, NC!

BOTD: Allergies!!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
I pop in from time to time Beautiful Lady. Not much I can do while my ribs heal from my motorcycle accident in Dec.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Nice to see you Mr. NC.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
AMEN Lost.

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
While home resting today I watched the documentary on a lady who had gastric bypass surgery at 600 lbs. It both broke my heart and angered me to see how people treated this woman. She was in her scooter at Walmart and an older man....definately old enough to know better plus a few decades... who was ALSO in a scooter mind you.... cruelly said that she was too fat and needed to get a bigger scooter. Everyone around him started laughing, and it was loud enough for her and the camera to hear it clearly. She just broke down crying, and not one of them apologized or tried to help her. How people at the airport allowed their children to point and laugh (my sons would have been picking their asses up off the floor) at her. Just shameful and cruel, how some ignorant people are. Discrimination and abuse of the obese is our allowed vice in this society. It is just not right. I do not care how one feels about their lifestyle or whether or not it is their fault. Noone has the right to be cruel.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
<p style="text-align: justify;">It has been a while since I posted here so with that said this is for my friends here that I don't have on my facebook page.

<p style="text-align: justify;">On December 1, 2013 I had a Motorcycle accident with my Goldwing. Luckaly I was throne into the grassy ditch. I suffered 2 broken ribs, 3 cracked ribs, a small hole in my left lung, and it is brused, I was also stabed in my upper left thigh by the handlebars of the bike.

<p style="text-align: justify;">I am home amd recovering but still sore as crap. I just wanted to let all my SLS freinds know how I am doing.

<p style="text-align: justify;">

<p style="text-align: justify;">Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Back at you, NC, take care!

Scandle, it's up around Stevens Point area. I'll pop you a message over the weekend. We'll be there over July 4th (or planning to, you know we can't seem to plan that far ahead!)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
We just wanted to stop in and say good bye to all the great people we have met her online. Thou we did not meet in person we still consider the ones we met our friends. Good luck to U all

Mr. NC

Whitakers NC
Username hidden
(939 posts)
Ooo! What part of my state are you thinking of visiting?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 2100   End
TOPIC: Bitch of the day, BBW version