Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Big, Beautiful and Fitness
TOPIC: Big, Beautiful and Fitness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
User Details are only visible to members.
KD, I'll join you in this first week to lose 5 pounds. Starting today (April 23), do we give it a week and report in on what happened? I've been having a hard time getting below my current weight and really want to. Whadayasay, gf? :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9187 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
In my experience, nothing will work unless YOU want it to work. No one can force you to do what you aren't ready or don't want to do. It's that simple. You have to want it, or it's a no go.

Having said that, stop looking at it as if it's all about not allowing yourself, and everything about allowing yourself. Change the mindset, the body will follow.

If done correctly, losing weight and getting into shape can be quite enjoyable without any feelings of hunger or depriving yourself.

Setting goals is absolutely correct, in my professional experience, it's the ONLY way. Goals should small, ex:

Losing 5lbs in 6 weeks. Write out the plan:

1- Walk 5 miles the first week. 2- Drink an ounce of water per pound of body weight. 3- Reduce caloric intake by 500 calories per week.

You get the idea.

KD, your husband did great by hiring the PT, BUT, if you're not ready, if you don't really want it, it just wont work, and you'll grow to resent your sessions with the trainer.

I work with people with your mindset, more often than not unless they are ready and willing to change, my attempts to help them go futile.

Good luck to you, and I hope that you are able to achieve your goals.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 32 of 32 
TOPIC: Big, Beautiful and Fitness