Big, Beautiful and Fitness : Swingers Discussion 2002711011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Big, Beautiful and Fitness
TOPIC: Big, Beautiful and Fitness
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
User Details are only visible to members.
thank you very much Kinddraggon, i will certainly look this website up. Nice to meet ya. Take care

Monroe MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Hi Everyone, new to this. I too struggle with my weight and am personally tired of it. I love me, but I don't feel the outside matches the inside, LOL, especially not behind closed doors, but oh well life goes on. A friendly support challenge would be cool. So officially today, marks the new beginning after a not so pleasant dr's appt today. The other side of it is I have horses and I do ride and when I tell people that I ride, they look at me like well you don't look like you ride or poor pitiful horse and that just drives me nuts! OK enough of my rant, have a great night!!

Monroe MI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Thank you kinddraggon!!

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Hello!

I will admit I have struggled with my weight for quite some time. I have been losing as of late but its a struggle. Like you I don't want to be thin its really not for me. I want to be strong instead and not have a bunch of jiggle just a little jiggle ;).

I feel like I am beautiful but could firm up. My hubby and I are starting p90x next month and we are excited. I love working out I just have to eat better. So far I have lost 28 pounds this year and plan to lose another 30-40 once I get there I think I will be just where I want to be.

I said all that to say I understand!!! You can do it you just have to find the program and drive that is just for you!

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(3 posts)
when I was losing weight i never weighed myself on a scale. I have not weighed myself in at least 4 or 5 years, and I tell the drs offices to not tell me. For me, I am analytical to a fault. And if I know that "thin" for me is 140 pounds, and you tell me that I am 143 pounds...I am fat. My entire world is put on crisis mode. When I was actively anorexic in HS I literally would pee and drop stark naked before I did my daily weigh in, so every possibly ounce of weight would be dropped. I become absolutely obsessed with numbers...and they either make me or break me. So. I depend on my clothes to tell me how I am. And lately my jeans are saying bitch, lose weight!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I don't know what the hell y'all are discussing...but Mr. Hunt, you are a handsome gentleman.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Sorry. The kick ass is in reference to the fact that I'm a 2nd degree black belt and extremely proud of it. I do kajukenbo, and there aren't a lot of women black belts in our art. When people see me they have a hard time believing this chubby, middle-aged white woman is a black belt, but it's true. And it's the best thing ever!

Suisun City CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Seduction-what I said was a bit in jest. I do know there's no way to spot reduce. And unfortunately, the money isn't there for surgery and the insurance company doesn't care. So, I continue with the crunches and leg lifts and weights and aerobics and push-ups and whatever else and I feel pretty happy with the fact that I may be the chubby one in the group, but I can still kick ass!

Suisun City CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Or you can listen to Sed, who really knows her stuff!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8931 posts)
You can not spot reduce through conventional dieting and exercise regime. Unless you are willing to go under the knife. In my experience, it will shrink if you improve your nutritional intake and continue to exercise without falling into a routine. In other words, when it comes to exercising, you have to challenge yourself by increasing, changing up the workout routine. Increasing weight, increasing reps, intensifying cardio.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 32   End
TOPIC: Big, Beautiful and Fitness