Being BBW is Not Cool : Swingers Discussion 1904471081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 85 of 85 
User Details are only visible to members.
you have every right to your opinion...and I am very sorry you were treated that way. NOONE has the right to treat another like crap, there is no excuse. And I am not trying to argue with you...I am trying to get you to see another's point of view. I have been treated like crap by BBWs....without them having known me. Should I judge YOU...because of how they treated me? Do you see what I mean? Because those women were creaps and were BBW...should you be judged harshly because they were assholes? The same applies to women that are HWP. We are not all bad.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Hello, I am just saying everyone that has bullied me was skinny, not saying its all skinny girls, I have never been bullied by a curvier woman, so yeah, not here to bitch, I am just saying its what I have experienced and if you want a HWP forum create one! :) Thanks! Kimberly

Norwalk OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
and p.s. noone is putting bbw's down. And by the way, why is there no HWP thread? There is a BBW thread...where is the HWP forum?? Wayne, can you answer this please? I feel it is only fair that if one group has a dedicated forum, another group has the same right to a forum as well. Anyways. You are correct in saying that society as a whole does value thin as being the "standard". However, they also value youth and wealth....shall we be poor so noone thinks we are assholes? Noone is saying that BBWs are uncool or not beautiful, because they are. Please do not put us down or make accusations against us..because you do not know me. As I do not know you and make a determination on your character, please do not do this to me.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
akron it will never stop...so no use in trying. When one group of people, no matter who they are...lift themselves up by tearing others down...it does no good in trying to tell them they are wrong. And if you tell someone no thank you...it is easy for them to say you are pre-judging them in a bad way vs. simply not being attracted to them sexually. So, why try. It is a waste of breath.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome: To Get Started: Today having curves, being aka called a "fatty" is not cool either, ya know. People judge people by the cover, why don't people learn to open the book and read and learn about that individual before judging someone? I guess people just like to judge without really knowing who you are and what your about, no matter if your good or bad being called a fatty is not cool at all, and today in society being heavy set is not cool, so your made fun of for it My Story.. For me bullying was started all the way back in 1st grade to present day, I have been bullied now for 14 years, you know what I take that back, even my brother's friends would call me chubby and fat as a 6 year old little girl. I remember coming home from school and crying and crying. I just really wish back then this didn't happen because now I carry this with me forever, but this has made me into the woman I am today, and I am happy with who I have become as a 19 year old female. My Opinion on Society: Its just what society has done to our minds, we all as women need to be 5'8 and weigh 105 lbs. That is cool, being 5'2 and 167 lbs. is not cool, so your made fun of and mocked, wouldn't it be nice to see someone in office or a high chair in government do something about bullying in school, jobs and so forth? Why haven't we as America done more? I say because most of society is warped with having to be model thin.. So you BBW's be proud of your big beautiful body and stand proud! Go!!! Don't let them skinny girl's put you down!

Norwalk OH

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 85 of 85 
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool