Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
exactly. anyone that refers to a person that way...the best thing for you to do is just as you did, pass.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
pops baby, welcome to the forums. Give it all a good try and have patience, as things go well most of the time, but sometimes you just don't click and sometimes it's a bit weird at first. Hope you meet some lovely people.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I am glad to read the replies as I have worried about my figure as we have just started looking into swinging. I have health problems that keep me from cardio type exercise and eating all the good foods I should. Not eating at all is just as bad. I have learned that if you dont like me it is your loss. I do not have people in my life who do not add goodness to my life. I am a woman who has a very full cup of life and I do not need anyone dipping from it. My wonderful man loved me this way when we met and still loves me the way I am. If I find people are unaccepting in this new venture we are trying, we have agreed we will be gone and on to something new. Hope you have found acceptance and love.

Gresham OR
Username hidden
(1 post)
there is nothing wrong with BBW there is as many into it as not don't lie about it on the profile and expect someone to accept it when they meet you happens to us all the time most people are upset because they are lied to not the fact that larger and older than the pics look get new pics and update profile nuff said

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Wow did I miss something? I don't really see what the original poster said that was so offensive...

Deerfield WI
Username hidden
(6 posts)
hypnosis...you have amazing eyes girl.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I am considered a "BBW" due to my size. I however don't embrace this title. I use it on my profile because if I don't I believe I'm being misleading to others in discribing myself. This is a swingers site. Our ultimate goal is sex here right? I am understanding of the fact that are people that aren't going to be attracted to me, isn't that a fact of life? I have struggled with my weight for years, I don't think its healthy carrying extra weight around and am trying to change that. I know I'm beautiful inside and out regardless of my pants size so why can't you? Why does it bother you so much what other people think of you? And I think its rather hypocritical to be rude to HWP woman just because you've been burned in the past by one.

Cadillac MI
Username hidden
(1 post)
I do not feel that there is any ugly woman. And im not joking. The female body is an amazing work of art, just in how it works alone.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Pffft youre not ugly.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
thats why all hot girls should sleep with ugly guys, so nobody gets their feelings hurt. and lord knows we cant have that happen. (and it works for me)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1324 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 85   End
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool