Being BBW is Not Cool : Swingers Discussion 1904471051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i know, wtf. because I choose to look a certain way I'm hung up and shallow. Seriously.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Somewhat to scandal's point...It really doesn't matter what others think of you. If it does you may need some help overcoming years of bullying/discrimination. However, it is what you think of yourself that make you an attractive person to others. Those who are hung up on HWP usually are not those I would be interested in meeting. Nothing is sexier than a woman with self-confidence and comfort with her sexuality.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
oh no, the fitness forum is there for everyone....to aid in keeping you motivated! I understand what you mean. I am on steroids, and prob will be on them for some time. They are notorious for increasing your appetite...esp. mind for sweets. I am watching what I eat incredibly carefully. You may want to consider starting a consistent work our plan :o)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
kind, do you exercise consistently? I won't lie...I am he laziest heathen on the planet....which I have to stop being because keeping active is important in joint health, and so I have to do all I can to counter act the RA. Anyways. You need to do a consistent work out program. Number one, working out makes you feel "tighter", and better. Muscle is very important, the more muscle you have the more efficiently your body works...and it speeds up your metabolism. Go into the fitness threads...we have on hand a few professionals who really will help you. Its about health, not weight.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Dante....Scandle is spot on. I lost alot of weight...and it was not until I bought a size 28W, looked in the mirror and said okay shells, you have a problem...that things changed. You have to be very selective in how you bring up a subject like women's weight...because we rarely hear health...we interpret such things as "you are fat". Well, I do anyways. Like scandle said, living by example is usually very good. Esp. if you cook some of the meals in your house, incorporate healthy cooking. Food is not bad...it is often how we prepare and eat it that makes good food bad. Salads...main offender. A great, healthy meal. Until we top it with fat dressings and bacon. Lead by example :0)

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
welcome to the forums, R_Dante! In my experience there is no way to make someone else choose to lose weight. They either want to or they don't, they're either committed to the process or they're not, and pushing them to lose weight when they don't want to just causes stress and resentment in the marriage, on both sides. Lead by example. Even if she doesn't decide to emulate you, you will feel and look better. Do it for you, not for anyone else.

Your profile states pretty strongly that you two are into BDSM. You may have more luck finding possible playmates by writing to some of the people who post there. If your wife posts there and gets a kind of conversation going, she may be more comfortable reaching out to others with similar interests. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
kind, looks are relative. It does not matter what others think of you. It is what you think of yourself that matters.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
it's all how you define "very sexy woman" for yourself. Really.

And thanks for that Tigg...

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Sounds like we all have to find the right audience to fit our preferences, and it isn't always easy. I'm a "curvy" bi woman who is very turned on by athletically built women. Too bad you don't live closer! lol Keep looking. I'm positive there are more people like me out there.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8746 posts)
Meh - we love women of all size as long as they're respectful and confident :)

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 85   End
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool