Being BBW is Not Cool : Swingers Discussion 1904471041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you make fantastic points. However, people are simply attracted to who they are attracted to. For instance, I adore white men who have dark hair and dark eyes. They are my fetish lol. I am not considered to be bad because I am usually not attracted sexually to blonde men...but, at the same time, I am usually attracted to men that are on the fit side. I just am. It does not mean I do not like men who are not thin, my own husband is not a thin man and I love him to pieces. It just means that in this arena, if I fuck I do prefer that the man be fit. It may be seen as vain to some and thats okay...I accept that label. Don't take things personally. You are right. ALL WOMEN are sexy and beautiful. BUT that does not mean that all men want to fuck BBWs...and at the same time, I have heard a few times that I am too thin for that man's particular taste. It goes both ways :0)

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
we are both bigger (if you want to perv our profile all you got to do is ask and I will grant access) and we do not lack for partners........... but, I bet we would also be considered swinging sluts..... big girls are sexy, petite girls are sexy, and the girls in between are sexy....... comes down to it, shouldn't hygiene matter more than somebodies weight? As long as the pussy is tasty why does weight matter?

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
Happy Weekend Player?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9077 posts)
omg...I don't know a D from a W...how stupid.

Now it makes no sense at all. Hahaha. LAS: laughing at self

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I thought it was Hard Dick Preferred

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
And here I thought HWP always meant, Hard Working Professionals

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
You know me well. It only wants a spanking from a sexy wonderful woman as yourself though. !

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
i think your naughty ass needs a spanking.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Well, the guy/girl/couple can have all the great attitude, confidence.. but if they are not attractive to me.. I am not interested. Guess I am shallow. Another Sin! Damn!

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Damn, so much for my impersonating Santa and getting the ladies to come sit on Santa's lap...........

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3181 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 85   End
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool