Being BBW is Not Cool : Swingers Discussion 1904471021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle thanks we dont think so either, but we have learned to just brush off the ignorant and try and have fun with the few true couples we have found, the others? they have issues they need to deal with in life and we would rather not have there Drama in our life. I was just i guess wondering if others have had the same problems, or if there was a way to find the people who like BBW couples, are real and dont play games. but thanks for your thoughts and good luck in your looking out here as well, you seem like a very nice couple.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
naughty, sorry to hear you've had such bad experiences. You don't deserve to be treated that way.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
Oh and PS we love the ones who tell us no thanks they want HWP people but there just as big as us, or one of them maybe bigger then us that one is funny, they are big size but wont play with anyone there size hahahahahah.

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Scandle that brings me to this subject, we do go to meet and greets, and swing clubs and a lot of the time, at the meet and greets men will be flirting and kissing and rub on my wife, say there having fun, get our contact info, then never contact us, we contact them, and they say well we had fun but really we are looking for much more HWP people sorry just no attraction, WTF?? if that's the case what was the rubbing at the bar? a free grope cause she was willing to let you touch her? Don't get me wrong, we do have a few couples we have met and had a great time with, its just that we do run into so many who wont give us the time of day based only on outward appearance, i guess there loss,we will keep doing what we do and see what happens, its just sad that so many think that a BBW cant be pleasing, and a turn on in bed,

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
naughtynfunlover, my suggestion is to not rely solely on this website to find your partners. Find parties, bar meet n greets, hotel takeovers, or other venues where you can meet people face to face. It is true that people read profiles, look at the posted stats, and make instant decisions about whether to meet you without having enough information, but there is nothing you can do to change that. If you get a chance to strut your stuff and actually interact with people at gatherings, you'll be successful.

As for emailing, focus on and be satisfied with those who do respond positively to your emails. They are likely going to be the best match for you right from the start. Good luck!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8905 posts)
my wife is a bbw, not a huge one, not way over weight , but a larger woman, and very sexy, and people who get to know her love her, and love the sex and come back for more, Here is the problem we run into, so many will look at our pics and not even give us/her a chance to see what shes like, they look say sorry we are not attracted and wont even try to see what she and i are like, some here have said just let your sexy self show, and be confident well, that's hard to do when we e mail someone and they judge from the pics only, anyone have a way of fixing that part of the life style? as i say my wife is very sexy and lets it be known, 99% of the men who do give her a try want to come back for more, sadly the number of couples who are willing to meet to see what shes like is very low, they base there wanting to play on what she looks like sad sad

Holland MI
Username hidden
(58 posts)
Gina I love that you are finding peace. For some of us, I do not think that peace is something we will attain in this lifetime. I have pondered lately the idea of therapy to deal with my childhood and parents. Jay, as wonderful as he is, comes from loving parents. One thing that a person who had loving parents will never understand...and they are blessed indeed in this fact...is they do not understand how empty it is to know or feel that your parents do not love you. To know such a fact is a very hard thing to swallow..and so you usually spend your life like you did as a child really, chasing after them doing all you can thing to do to finally have them love you. One who does not know this cannot understand, to them you should "just get over it". But you really can't get over it. I am very happy to read that you are finding a place of peace in your spirit. I have accepted the fact that for me, peace will never be a place I will find.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
gina........love the red lips :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6579 posts)
I don't think we're born with it, but I do think genetics has something to do with it. In 1998 I was fortunate to meet some birth family on my biological mother's side and they gave me pics of my mother. She exudes sensuality...very sexy looking. Thin, not thin, she struggled, sounds familiar. But at any weight (there was not a pic of her looking actually "heavy"), she still looked and gave off sexuality. Something in her eyes and smile, actually. And all my birth family says over and over how much I look like her, and mannerisms the same, etc.

Anyway...

I looked through my 2011 calendar, and as most of you know, it was a bad year for people dying in my life. At this time last year I was ten pounds less than I am now and believe me, I feel every ounce of them. I know why/how I put them on, and no, I'm not happy with it. It's frustrating to put on weight so very easily and quickly and have to work so hard to get them back off. Ugh.

So, as I learn YET AGAIN to try to replace those emotional "comforts" with something other than food, I realize that even though I have set backs, I'm still a vital, attractive, capable, loving, sensual woman who has survived a lot in my 51 years. And that brings me contentment, if not bubbling over happiness, I am not hating myself anymore (I used to), and that is certainly something to celebrate.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
i felt this exact same way when I lost weight. I remember the first time a guy looked at me, smiled and said hello...I literally stood there and looked around for who he was talking to. Then I realized oh shit, he is talking to me. It is very intimidating.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   21 to 30 of 85   End
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool