Being BBW is Not Cool : Swingers Discussion 190447
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Being BBW is Not Cool
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool
Created by: NaughtyGirl362010
Original Starting post for this thread:
Welcome: To Get Started: Today having curves, being aka called a "fatty" is not cool either, ya know. People judge people by the cover, why don't people learn to open the book and read and learn about that individual before judging someone? I guess people just like to judge without really knowing who you are and what your about, no matter if your good or bad being called a fatty is not cool at all, and today in society being heavy set is not cool, so your made fun of for it My Story.. For me bullying was started all the way back in 1st grade to present day, I have been bullied now for 14 years, you know what I take that back, even my brother's friends would call me chubby and fat as a 6 year old little girl. I remember coming home from school and crying and crying. I just really wish back then this didn't happen because now I carry this with me forever, but this has made me into the woman I am today, and I am happy with who I have become as a 19 year old female. My Opinion on Society: Its just what society has done to our minds, we all as women need to be 5'8 and weigh 105 lbs. That is cool, being 5'2 and 167 lbs. is not cool, so your made fun of and mocked, wouldn't it be nice to see someone in office or a high chair in government do something about bullying in school, jobs and so forth? Why haven't we as America done more? I say because most of society is warped with having to be model thin.. So you BBW's be proud of your big beautiful body and stand proud! Go!!! Don't let them skinny girl's put you down!

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FunAndOmega, Read through some of the posts on here and you will notice that there are a lot more overweight women and men on here who have a lot of success in swinging. Don't worry so much about it, and just have fun. You will find that a lot of people don't mind those extra pounds at all. It's all in confidence. Change what you can and want to change, and don't worry about the rest.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Lucky you. I still have my hair or we'd both be in the club!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Sweet, you mean "bigger old men"? ;-)

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
AkronFunTimes Thank you so much for the compliment. I was going to the gym on a regular basis and dieting with my boyfriend. I got hurt at work and the exercise was cut to a very low level. Thank you for your encouragement. That means a great deal to me. I know people come in all shapes and sizes and I do need to not be so hard on myself. You must truly be a great person and I am glad we had this conversation and I am sure my boyfriend is glad you have lifted my spirits. I think your wife is beautiful and she does have an amazing body. I guess it is how the person presents their self that promotes sexual attraction or not.

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I just looked at your profile and I don't think you qualify as a BBW and I'm married to a very small woman so my baseline is pretty low (i.e probably one of those "Barbies" you speak about). I think you're being way too hard on yourself.

I would suggest if you are dissatisfied with your body image you do have the power to change it through exercise and diet. You should try to feel comfortable about who you are today. Self-confidence is sexy. There are plenty of larger women who are very sexy.

Good luck to you and please stop measuring yourself against those you see around you. I'd guess several of them probably wish they had your body!

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
AkronFunTimes, Thank you for that information. I was referring to a lot of the profiles in my area and the parties we have attended. Most of them are very small women. I believe in equal play for everyone. Maybe I am just being too hard on myself. I also feel self conscience around smaller women but I totally agree that is an issue I must work out on my own. Maybe we need to widen our areas of play and see what else is out there. Thank you for letting me know that about the BMI.

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I would say there are more women with higher BMI scores in the lifestyle than there are women with lower BMI scores.

Where you get the idea the lifestyle is for "Barbies" I have no idea.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
BBW's have feelings also. This lifestyle is apparently for Barbie dolls and not women with curves. People do not embrace the fact that woman have kids and life and maybe health issues that make it hard if not impossible to lose weight. I am at a point that I feel like a monster based on how some of the people treat me. It really is not fair. Just my opinion. I did not read all the posts.

Lawton OK
Username hidden
(6 posts)
As a strong n proud BBW i can understand the pain of some who feel rejected...but i say if they dont like my fluff its all good...in the end they most likely could not handle me anyways lmao

Adams Center NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
If I am not attracted to you do you seriously think I should sit and talk with you knowing that I am not going to find your personality so great that it will influence what I find sexy, sensual, and what I desire to have sex with. I find that people who say well they arent really my type but we talked and their personality was so great it changed my mind to be wishy washy,, something that I am far far from..I mean if I was just looking to have sex with out any care for what I prefer I would just go to the local bar and grill. I am here because I can find what I DO seek, want, and prefer. Here I shouldnt have to feel the guilt of having to be polite and politically correct. This is sex and I know how and what I want.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2197 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 85   End
TOPIC: Being BBW is Not Cool