Bad meet greet : Swingers Discussion 1095671011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.Bad meet greet
TOPIC: Bad meet greet
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Gina, You are blessed and very SEXY!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I dunno...I'm the flit around and talk to people type, and Dan is more content to sit and have a beer and watch people sometimes, and he has NO trouble attracting beautiful women to him (I don't know what it is, but women paste themselves onto him sometimes...he's welcoming, secure, and just has those great arms to wrap around someone). I talk to everyone, and try also to introduce people to each other, especially if they seem new. I think attitude is everything. We aren't desperate, don't come across as if we are, and know that no matter what happens, we have each other, and we'll have fun. We are an excellent match for each other, and it seems to work out very well in lifestyle areas too.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Raven's post is so true, if you sit and wait for people to come to you it may not happen. If you mingle and have fun you will be surprised at how welcoming people will be to you.

Ms. Voya

Detroit MI
Username hidden
(418 posts)
I've never been able to just go and sit so I rarely pick a seat. I drift from table to table and say hello to everyone. It's the best way to meet people. The secret to success at any event is to mingle, mingle, mingle! I try to get people who attend our parties to mingle and socialize, but some are just content to sit especially if it's their 1st time to attend. Those that stay in their chairs tend to miss out bumping into many other cool swingers.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
We invest lots of time in our vanilla lives chatting with people we have no intention of seeing naked and we have plenty of vanilla friends.

When we go to a meet and greet it is for us a kind of scouting trip- we are primarily looking for people with whom we might like to get naked.

Given we only get out once every one or two months it seems to be the best use of our limited time. :-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1161 posts)
I find it sort of predatory, in a vulture-like way, to only speak to those people with whom you want to have sex. We talk to a big variety of people, tell stories, help newbies feel comfortable, introduce people to each other. We have no hang ups with attention or rejection. It's no fun to "reject" someone nor is it fun to be rejected, but you have to put those kinds of things in perspective and not take them internally to mean anything more than just a non interest sexually at that given time.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I have reservations about my meet and greet today. They are newbies and I already see red flags. It will be their first attempt in the lifestyle. I figure if nuttin else... I'll enjoy a nice lunch while educating them about the lifestyle.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
New to swinging? I don't know it's odd!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
"Anyone who is so socially handicapped that they are unable to make conversation with someone in a social setting unless they are interested in them sexually, has a problem. "

I think many people do not enjoy rejecting others so they refuse to even speak or make eye contact out of fear they might have to reject someone. It's just easier for them. I highly respect those who are able to be friends and be friendly with those they are not sexually interested in. It's mature and spot on!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I think that's excellent, solid advice.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Bad meet greet