BBW clothes HELP ME OUT LADIES : Swingers Discussion 204456
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW clothes HELP ME OUT LADIES
TOPIC: BBW clothes HELP ME OUT LADIES
Created by: gingercouple12 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love Torrid and Deb's. Dot's can have some great stuff too.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3148 posts)
Yandy has a pretty wide selection. I liked Zaftique before they closed but now I think you can only find things on ebay.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(104 posts)
how about clubwear ladies? I don't really have much that's appropriate, as we're quite new to the lifestyle. any help is appreciated!

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(13 posts)
HipsandCurves is actually VERY reasonably-priced for plus-sized lingerie. It's where I get most of my items. The items' pricing correlates directly to its quality: the higher priced items will last longer, but the lower priced items "do the job," so to speak. The corset in my attached picture is from H&C.

Acworth GA
Username hidden
(35 posts)
try hipsandcurves - a bit pricy but really sexy stuff for all my hips and curves

S Pasadena FL
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Try greatglam with dot com after

Elton PA
Username hidden
(121 posts)
Yandy has a great selection of plus size lingerie and costumes and usually good prices.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
You HAVE to check out the website for Gwynnie Bee!! Their clothes start out at size 10 and go up. They are sooo fashionable, sexy and cute. They are pricey, but you may want to check them out. Office wear, Lane Bryant has wonderful clothes. They are classy and beautiful.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
what an amazing gorgeous body! You'll find that there are all sorts of sizes. A 7 at one store, or even one design will be different than a 7 at another place, or even on the same rack, etc. Styles, quality, a lot of factors make women's clothing sizes a frustration.

I was once, in the late 70s, a Jr Size 9-11...and now that would be considered a size 5-7. Or smaller. Go figure.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
"Sorry that the twiggy little euro-trash model look-alikes prefer matching partners and don't settle."

Excellent. It amazes me how common people are inconsistent with their beliefs and requirements.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 19   End
TOPIC: BBW clothes HELP ME OUT LADIES