BBW and gangbangs : Swingers Discussion 197915101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW and gangbangs
TOPIC: BBW and gangbangs
Created by: jay451024
Original Starting post for this thread:
has anybody ever been involved in a BBW gangbang?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been talking about this a lot lately.

Jersey City NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Northern Calif. East Bay Area. BBW Gangbang... We are looking for Clean DD Free men. Ages from 21 to 50 Hung and Cut, and must have a Vasectomy!

We have 2 very cute BBW women that want lots of cock and Creampies.

If you qualify and interested let us know...

Not sure of the date but in the next few months.

R and L

Pleasanton CA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
You have a brother that resides in NJ ?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I have set up and been part of several very nice bbw gang bang foir very nice bbw ladies. the men showed up and the play was great and the bbw women we had a blast with. I love nsetting up and doing bbw gang bangs for ladies. We have had a great time with every bbw lady we have had a gb with and the lady really enjoyed herself. Steve Citrus County gang bang team

Homosassa FL
Username hidden
(67 posts)
We had set up one for a female friend of ours with some friend we knew in her state, but have yet to be successful in setting up the same thing for ourselves. Once the guys were so nerve they could not preform. :( . The other just getting guys that were not jerks. Just because we are trying to do a GB do not in anyway that you can act to talk to us in anyway. Than there are those who when we said we were all going to split the cost of he suit since we were bring the alcoholic drinks & so on , were like we can not do it than. WTF!!! Would have never thought that it would be so hard to get guys for GB. We have turned down we do not know how many guys for part because our group rules only allow 3-4 single guys per party. Now these guy would gladly pay the higher cost for single guys at our party but not put in 25-30 for a GB were they know they will get to fuck where at a party they still may not fuck if non of the women do not want to play with them. Crazy

Wetumpka AL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I would LOVE to see my Mrs. in one.....but she is really picky and I don't think I can find at least 4 guys that she would lilke. Anyone in Denver match Tall, blue eyed and athletic to average build?!?! I think a GB with a BBW would be so HOT!

Englewood CO
Username hidden
(4 posts)
hahahaha perform....i was thinking the same thing Ms. She hahahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
They in a band?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
If you want to increase the show-up rate, talk to them on the phone and accept only guys who have done it before. Then call them an hour or two before. You have their phone number and can annoy them with calls later on so they are less likely to fuck you over.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(273 posts)
does she get a say though? my good friend had a gb group here until he moved to C. Christi. He said they had fun, but you got what you got....who showed up is who fucked you. i was like no thank you brother.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 16   End
TOPIC: BBW and gangbangs