BBW and beyond : Swingers Discussion 90456
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW and beyond
TOPIC: BBW and beyond
Created by: VeeJay215 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Actually, I took on that "risk" I spoke of by posting in the fitness forum, and was happy to find supportive encouraging people. So, I'd encourage others to do the same.

Poly, I think you speak honestly in here and in other postings, so I'm going to say it's a matter of word choice: the euphemistic word "curves" for example. In our profile I used to say I was very "curvy" instead of just coming right out and saying Ok, I'm fat! Who wants to read someone say she's fat? So, while curvy has taken the place of "pleasantly plump" from years gone by, it's still a universal word for fleshy, not an actual description of someone who has well formed breasts and a toned ass...although those things are true.

I think women are so hard on each other, and families too. Why is that? What is it about us that makes us want to put others down in order to build ourselves up? I hope I never come across like that...like the ones who put down slender, fit women with derogatory terms. I have a VERY CLOSE friend who suffers from an eating disorder as well as cutting herself. She comes to ME instead of her own mother and family, when she is down or suicidal. I think she's a beautiful young woman, but I want her to live and be healthy. She's upset if she gets near 90 pounds, but now she's pregnant and all that's blown out the window pretty much, as she needs to be healthy for her and her baby's sake.

I've been a hundred pounds more than her! But guess what? We both are supportive of each other, and we both suffer the same types of self esteem issues, most of which are created by family members. We're both beautiful women (yeah, I said it...and I rarely do that).

I just posted in my class's discussion boards about my "theory" of overweight woman. While I'd NEVER say that all overweight women have been victims of abuse in some form, I DID post that SOME SOME SOME overweight women have been the victims of abuse and/or crime and tend to put on the weight around them as sort of a physical boundary. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THAT AS VALID FOR EVERYONE! I know it was true of me, and once it came to light, I could then take the steps I needed to take to do something about it.

It's not ALL about eating too many Doritos. It's WHY I eat too many Doritos sometimes...

That said, I'm bowing out of this topic for a while, so my words aren't taken as confrontational...I never meant that at all. But I'll still read the posts.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Miss Gina, You are absolutely right and correct. And again, BBWs are FABULOUS. I was just commenting on one demographic being pointed out, thats all. I guess it strikes a chord because I hear it kind of often "I'm afraid I'll break you". At 165 pounds I doubt that lol. Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
dnd, I knew you were sweet! I completely understand, thank you for clarifying that. Mwah, Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
My guy preferences run a lot along the lines of DDND, actually! When I saw the post, I actually said MMMMMM in a low throaty groan.

There's room for all types of women, but you have to remember this is a BBW forum, so it's going to promote BBWs a bit more as a preference, I think. I too, think all types of women are beautiful, and so does Dan (my hubby), but he also prefers women with a bit more flesh and curves than hardbodied women or slender ones.

While ok, I'm trying to lose weight, I know I'll never be the aforementioned hardbody or slender woman, so that's quite alright by me, as the jiggly soft women are my preference as well. There's room for everyone. And there's room for everyone in HERE...just don't take comments too personally.

Us "thicker" women have been fielding comments for most of our thicker lives. And those are from people who supposedly "love" us, like our family members! So...I think the "real" woman comment wasn't directed AGAINST anyone, it was just a thumbs up FOR women who are often overlooked, or even worse, just ignored at times. I think that's changing with society (just look at the Dove commercials on TV, and magazines that add plus models, and the new shows also)...and BBW are no longer "invisible."

Shell, Poly, others of you who are height/weight proportionate or fit or slender or skinny...you must feel a certain level of comfort posting in a BBW forum, while in reverse, not too many of "us" BBWs have the courage to post in the fitness forums or elsewhere where we run the risk of being made fun of or worse.

I'm ok with everyone fitting in everywhere...and I hope more will do so. I hope this is taken in context and not seen as a complaint. It is not.

Gina

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
dnd, You seem like you are a sweetie and I'm sure you are. But please do not say that only fluffy women are REAL women. I am thin and I assure you I am a very real woman. I am not going to break and I'm QUITE bendable. Not as much as Poly but shit I bend some LOL....muah. Seriously though, ALL women have issues with their bodies. Even skinny ones. I KNOW you did not mean any harm by what you said, and you are right in that fluffy women and BBWs are FABULOUS and gorgeous. Just please do not say that one woman is more of a "real" woman than another. :0) Shell

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Lane...

Are you being a BADD boy again? *chuckles*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Gave you access to my privates...um, I mean private PICS...hehehehe.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
i for one would so love to meet biyaork and the so sexy raven together i tell you i would be one happy so horny man as both of these sexy ladies have so turn me on for so long, raven know how much she turn me on,be afraid to let biyork know she is such a hottie. would love to have both of these hottie to use me for there pleasure. lane

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(204 posts)
Do you think, seriously, if she were that intellectual that she would enjoy fucking someone like that?

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
ROFL!

Sounds like you have my memory process.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
 1 to 10 of 73   End
TOPIC: BBW and beyond