BBW and Self-Image : Swingers Discussion 1960781011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW and Self-Image
TOPIC: BBW and Self-Image
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
KD, the best experience I had with flirting with a woman came through SLS. We had already seen each other's profiles (bi or bi-curious at the time) and pictures, so even before meeting I knew I liked what I saw and apparently she did, too. That part of the guesswork of whether a certain woman was interested in me already was taken care of, which is a huge help. When we met for dinner, there were different visual clues we gave each other, like taking great interest in what the other said, admiring each other's appearance, and giving compliments during the evening. When we eventually said goodbye with a hug, we felt a little excitement flow between us as we both lingered longer than the standard hug would dictate. If our personalities had not meshed, it would not have advanced further. Not having much experience at this I can only suggest you try the same approach - genuine interest, appropriate ogling (LOL), sincere compliments, and perhaps suggestive touches. If your intended is interested, she'll let you know.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
I posted this elsewhere, but like it enough to repeat it here as it is appropriate:

From a FB post, a drawing showing an elderly woman in a wheelchair making shadow puppets on the wall in front of her, hand raised above her head. The puppet is a beautiful, young, dancing woman.

How others see you, is not important... How you see yourself means everything.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
Thank you, Sexus! My feelings about you are likewise. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
Good Scandle! Because I, and others, find you very sultry.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Bikergirl (dude), thanks for your compliment and your thoughts. Since starting this thread I've achieved greater acceptance of my body and am seeing my physical appearance in a more positive light, as my husband and others do.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
Thanks Kinddraggon....And Sweettart....Ain't that the way of it for some people? I even look at a Little Debbie and I gain 5 lbs !!!! LOL

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
Scandle....First off let me say this is the male half writing (Bikerdude). Secondly....I took a peek at the pictures on your profile. I gotta say.....from what I can see, your quite sexy!

I learned a long time ago from my better half that I could tell her until I turned blue in the face that I think she's a knockout, beautiful, sexy, desirable, all that and a bag of chips....and it don't mean a damn thing. It only matters what SHE thinks and how SHE sees herself.

Sugar....none of us, not male or female is EVER going to look like we did when we were in our youth. That's not saying one can't look damn good for someone in there....say....50's. There isn't one darn thing wrong with wanting to look good....as long as it's realistic. A 50 something year old Mom of a few children ISN'T going to look like she did before she had children. That's why Doctors invented the "Abdominoplasty", and even then it isn't going to be the same.

Loosing weight and getting fit is a GOOD thing. Do it because YOU want to....not because of someone else. Get fit because YOU want to feel good about yourself and to hell with what anyone else might think! Gaining weight didn't happen over night and it's NOT going away over night either.

Your sexy....Keep going because it's what YOU want!

Hope this helps....just my two cents.

Bikerdude

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
mcandher, thank you for the open invitation, and may I offer the same to you if you ever head to the Milwaukee area. I loved your profile, by the way!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
I would like to think that if your in this area you have no issues with BBW. But for the record not all men are opposed to "real sized" women. But I would imagine I am preaching to the choir in the area.

Cleburne TX
Username hidden
(90 posts)
Happy to say I've taken some of the advice given here by buying pants that fit well and make me feel great! The trick to escaping being hyper-critical of myself is to avoid looking in the mirror to critique my curves. I wore the new jeans at a hotel takeover this weekend (the public areas of the hotel were a little cold) along with a very sexy bra. I FELT sexy and got a lot of very nice interest from the people who appreciate a woman with my physique.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8810 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 29   End
TOPIC: BBW and Self-Image