BBW and Self-Image : Swingers Discussion 196078
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW and Self-Image
TOPIC: BBW and Self-Image
Created by: Scandle
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In my experience Sassy, you don't really need to "market" yourself. A handful of pics will suffice. The guys/couples that are into it, know that they're into it. If they come across your profile, they'll let you know. If you're looking for a more aggressive approach, check out some of the groups in your area. There's bound to be one that fits you.

Toledo OH

Username hidden
(1366 posts)
SSS -- welcome to the Forums! You'll find Piitsburgh a very BBW friendly swinging community.

Feel free to email me directly

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(4449 posts)
So I am new to this and enjoy it...but I am bigger girl...how do you (for a lack of better terms) market yourself???

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
hahahaha! The good thing about me is, arguments tend to be very quick LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23988 posts)
"Well I don't know about anyone else, but Scandal's last post give me wood. :)

Bikerdude"

Thanks, man! Glad you liked it. ;-)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
My wife has always had a hard time flirting with women,Even after all these years, And when she does try to complement a women the rarely say thank you and almost never return the complement. Especially when we go to the clubs,one of the reasons we are sick of going to swing clubs. non lifestyle women tend to be much more respective,Hell vanilla women even tend to be more receptive to me flirting with them than lifestyle women. She never was one to hang out with the girls, she's was always more of a tomboy.And finds it much more rewarding to flirt with men."

OMG thank you. I agree with this so much. Esp. about lifestyle chicks thinking the fucking world revolves around their pussy. Went to a ls club and was in the restroom, washing my hands. Im a polite person and I always look for things to compliment because i know it feels good. I looked at her, smiled and said thank goodness, its Saturday! She did not smile, nor did she look up. She said "yes it is." I was going to tell the fake looking bitch to fuck herself...but im on this trying to be nice kick. Ugly ass bitch, genetics robbed her ass.........acting ugly does not help her out a bit.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23988 posts)
Well I don't know about anyone else, but Scandal's last post give me wood. :)

Bikerdude

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
KD, the best experience I had with flirting with a woman came through SLS. We had already seen each other's profiles (bi or bi-curious at the time) and pictures, so even before meeting I knew I liked what I saw and apparently she did, too. That part of the guesswork of whether a certain woman was interested in me already was taken care of, which is a huge help. When we met for dinner, there were different visual clues we gave each other, like taking great interest in what the other said, admiring each other's appearance, and giving compliments during the evening. When we eventually said goodbye with a hug, we felt a little excitement flow between us as we both lingered longer than the standard hug would dictate. If our personalities had not meshed, it would not have advanced further. Not having much experience at this I can only suggest you try the same approach - genuine interest, appropriate ogling (LOL), sincere compliments, and perhaps suggestive touches. If your intended is interested, she'll let you know.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
I posted this elsewhere, but like it enough to repeat it here as it is appropriate:

From a FB post, a drawing showing an elderly woman in a wheelchair making shadow puppets on the wall in front of her, hand raised above her head. The puppet is a beautiful, young, dancing woman.

How others see you, is not important... How you see yourself means everything.

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
Thank you, Sexus! My feelings about you are likewise. :-)

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: BBW and Self-Image