Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. BBW accepted or not
TOPIC: BBW accepted or not
Created by: innocentinmd
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am new to this life style and had a few questions. I am a very attractive BBW and sometimes very self conscious of my weight. Thou my boyfriend finds me very attractive and sexy this does not mean others will. How do I find people that are acceptant of BBW and are not judgmental of weight or is being a BBW not an issue at all?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Sexy is about attitude not dress size. loving to be sexy & playful and not afraid of showing it is all you have to do. The sexiest thing a woman can wear is a naughty smile.

Saddle Brook NJ
Username hidden
(152 posts)
I have been denied from a few parties but invited into so many I can't count. enjoy the lifestyle and do it with confidence! ! Attitude and personality mean alot to people. I suggest going to parties (plural). Not just a party...but parties. Each party is different do see where you are comfortable and what you like. You will have a blast in the lifestyle (just as much as skinny women).

Coventry CT
Username hidden
(1 post)
Dear innocentinmd, there are great people in the lifestyle. But the lifestyle isn't any different that the rest of the world. What I mean is there are people whom are going to find you attractive. There are people who are not. And it may not necessarily be because of your weight.

Personally, personality goes a hella long way with me (and us). But that doesn't mean that we will or will not sleep with someone.

If you are looking for acceptance, my recommendation. Go to out to an event, club, house party and get to meeting people. And don't worry about being accepted, just be you.

Chandler AZ
Username hidden
(59 posts)
@ Scandle. Do you always have to be the sexy one that is right lol. As Froggy said I also learned something today. Not being the brightest bulb in the pack I too in 6 years of swinging never new what that meant but I never ask though. Thank you

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Thanks Scandle for my "one new thing learned" for today! :) :)

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
"Is there such a thing as a BBM?"

Froggy, the term is actually BHM for Big Handsome Man. Now how that is defined depends on the person, of course, but it is my understanding that BHM generally refers to men who are not fit and trim.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9759 posts)
So men are "fat" but not women? (rhetorical question) Is there such a thing as a BBM?

There is a "bit" of a double standard in place, not just here, but in overall society also.

I've been fat in the past . . . no other term for it, but the "definition" was my own. Per the BMI chart I'm still waaaaay overweight though at 6 feet tall, 226 lbs, 34/32 waist, 44-45 chest and body fat of 18% just measured today no one would look at me and say "fat".

So to all the "BBW" out there I say do what YOU feel is right. Consider your personal HEALTH and not what society thinks. My experience is that most PASSIONATE larger women do just fine in the LS because of where their head is, not their bodies.

Curve, you go girl! Lose weight because you want to feel better, etc., NOT because others want you to or aren't attracted to you.

Still looking for a definition of BBW?

Froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(101 posts)
I am seeing a wonderful overweight married woman. She is a little self conscious but I have to admit she is the best lay I have ever had.

You're accepted. Have fun and take your sex with passion.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
skinny ...chubby....fat ....whatever.......attitude & personality is what matters to me . No matter what size or shape people are does not have anything to do with weather or not they are any good in bed .

Woodbury NJ
Username hidden
(616 posts)
"evil racists women discriminating against fat hairy men"

I guess that would be true if only white men could be fat and hairy...

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9759 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 45   End
TOPIC: BBW accepted or not