BBW accepted or not : Swingers Discussion 239333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW accepted or not
TOPIC: BBW accepted or not
Created by: innocentinmd
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am new to this life style and had a few questions. I am a very attractive BBW and sometimes very self conscious of my weight. Thou my boyfriend finds me very attractive and sexy this does not mean others will. How do I find people that are acceptant of BBW and are not judgmental of weight or is being a BBW not an issue at all?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi Innocent

Since maturing, I've had the privilege of playing with women of various dimensions, including BBW. To me, it's all about a girl's ability to relax and get into it, you know? If we're "working" well together, her responses and our interaction makes our dimensions irrelevant. To me, there's just nothing hotter than holding a girl while she shudders and moans through orgasms!!!!

So ... fergedabahtit ... Relax, feel beautiful (you surely are in that picture), and worry not about others' preferences or prejudices.

:)

Marysville PA
Username hidden
(68 posts)
Good for you TT!!

So glad you had fun. Keep it up. Go and feel confident in your sexiness. Others will see it too!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3147 posts)
welcome to the newbies below.

TT, until you go to your first club or party, you may feel a bit nervous. We all do, no matter what size or shape, b/c we don't know what to expect. Wear something that fits well and you feel good in! Nothing attractive about tugging and pulling at uncomfortable clothing all night. Shoes too:) And wear it with confidence and a smile. Attitude makes up for a LOT of the attraction factor. If you feel sexy, you'll come across as sexy. Flirt with your own partner, have fun, no matter what.

There are people who are attractive to all sorts of shapes and sizes, etc. Enjoy!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Welcome to the forums TT.

The fun thing about the LS is that there is a wide variety of people out there who like a wide variety of things. I am a BBW and that has not stopped us from having a great time and meeting some amazing people.

Just have fun! Lady

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3147 posts)
As long as you are honest with yourself about whom you are then that is all that matters and that people will accept that.

Well, in a perfect world that would be the case, but as we all know, we don't live in a perfect world so that is not always the case. People have all kind of "preferences" for those they do and don't want to meet.

I run into women/couple who only want "BBC's, dark skin men, younger, more hair, better built, older, different race, etc..." and if they have that stated on their profile (which I do read by the way) then I just keep on trucking (so 70's).

I would say just be yourself, that there are plenty of men and women who are attracted to BBW's (I sure in the hell am) and you will not have a problem at all in the lifestytle meeting friends and playmates.

BTW, there are parties that cater to BBW's and that are BBW friendly. Just remember that there are people who don't like BBW's because of their size but there are plenty out there that do enjoy BBW's.

If you are ever in the Los Angeles/Orange County area, please feel free to look me up :)

Buena Park CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
My girlfriend was BBW, and I think she was incredible and sensual and just plain ass hot. Why? Aside from the fact that she was (I havent seen her in years, I'm sure she still is) all of those things... but she was confident in her own skin to boot. Confidence is EVERYTHING. Do not worry about being accepted. There are people who will not accept you, yes. But since there are so many hotties to fuck, why care?

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Welcome to the forums!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
We have found acceptance in this and Ginger is also a BBW. She also prefers to play with ladies similar in body type. We are very new to this and have not found any issues with finding ladies to play with and have had plenty of attention from couples even though Ginger isn't quite ready to play that way just yet. Hopefully we helped answer your question.

Round Rock TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
If you don't mind me saying so, LadyWolf is a good example of attraction. When I first started in the sls forums, Mr. Wolf was someone who caught my eye. He was much larger. I found him sexy then, and I find him sexy now, after much body transformation. Haven't looked at their pics in a while, but I think they left "older" ones on their profile. Like people keep saying, sexy is sexy. It's mostly about confidence.

My point? If you are attracted to someone, you are attracted to someone. Sure, the initial spark may be body, but sometimes it's just something in their eyes, or what they say, or how they flirt, or just "something" about them.

Early on in swinging, we went to hotel parties in VA. We met a nice couple, and had a lot of fun, continued the friendship with benefits, and he later told me that I had changed his mind and attitude. I asked why. He said that since they joined swinging, he had it in his head that he was only attracted to fit women, and NOT attracted to chubby, fat, whatever you'd like to call it, bigger girls. Ok. He said that meeting me changed his entire outlook and he thanked me. He said that I was sexy, it had nothing to do with my body shape/size, that there was just something about me that was sexy and attractive. (he was very vocal about every aspect of swinging, so I did not take any offense) I've never felt I was "all that," but I think it was a sexy attitude, perhaps, fun, and wore clothes that were flattering to my shape. I don't know what it is...it just is "something." At least for him it was. Not for everyone who meets me.

So, who did he end up hooking up with more and more? Women shaped like me. I opened his mind a bit to not just glance at a woman and dismiss her, but that if there was "something" about her, maybe it would be fun to get to know her a bit.

That's true in every situation. Sometimes there's just an unexplainable spark. Your choice whether or not to fan that flame a bit

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Well said Two!!

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3147 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: BBW accepted or not