BBW Stripers : Swingers Discussion 81620
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Stripers
TOPIC: BBW Stripers
Created by: cwby
Original Starting post for this thread:
Recently a friend of mine and I were discussing the old Burlesque type strippers. They also were reffered to as Exotic Dancers. They danced on a theater stage and were not accessible by the patrons. Most times they came on stage with Evening type dresses and danced seductively and did a very sensuous striptease, down to a g-string and pasties. It seemed that the most sensuous strippers were BBW's. I always thought that was much sexier than the modern day pole strippers. My former wife was very good at this and we were both into it. Is anyone into this, or is this just and age thing?
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
The art of Burlesque is always more of a tease too. Today it seems that they slide down the pole, shake their tits and show you their crotch, then want money. Seeing true Burlesque shows always left you wanting a little more...kind of how swinging should be.

Always nice to see some effort put into costumes, themes, and the routine. And just how DO they make those tassels swing round in opposite directions?

Mr. Lustybear

Hopkins MN

Username hidden
(61 posts)
Razor- please break out the pasties, I would love to see some burlesque type photos. I'll bet you would look real hot.

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
I'm ashamed to say...I've never been to a strip club! I know it's something we keep saying we are going to do together...but It just never happens. And I live in the 'burbs of a large city..it's not like we don't have several dozen to choose from!

Sassy

Steger IL

Username hidden
(4705 posts)
i was a dancer when my husband and I met...i absolutely adore burlesque!!!!! i dont think its so much an age thing...there are ALOT of ppl out there that support and love it just as much.

making me wanna make my pasties again...lol

Spokane WA

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Recently a friend of mine and I were discussing the old Burlesque type strippers. They also were reffered to as Exotic Dancers. They danced on a theater stage and were not accessible by the patrons. Most times they came on stage with Evening type dresses and danced seductively and did a very sensuous striptease, down to a g-string and pasties. It seemed that the most sensuous strippers were BBW's. I always thought that was much sexier than the modern day pole strippers. My former wife was very good at this and we were both into it. Is anyone into this, or is this just and age thing?

Neptune NJ

Username hidden
(96 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BBW Stripers