BBW NJ-NYC Area : Swingers Discussion 110551101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW NJ-NYC Area
TOPIC: BBW NJ-NYC Area
Created by: VoluptousMami
Original Starting post for this thread:
Could someone point us in the right direction? I see a lot of clubs in the NYC/NJ area but after looking through a lot of profiles, it seems there are drop dead gorgeous people out there with Barbie type bodies. I think that is wonderful and beautiful of course, but was hoping to find my way into an environment where there are at least a few plus size women.

Clearly a newbie here... anyone so generous feel inclinded to give us some pointers?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hi there, Looking for some good friends in NJ.

East Hanover NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
Hi 50from bi marred bbw here from NJ

Highlands NJ
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Check out the new lifestyle club The Vault, in Delaware Water Gap, Pa - poconos area...great mix of people all around baby :)

Lansdale PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Would love to hook up with a BBW white woman preferred, some of my best sexual experinces have been with them. Thery are attentive pleasers, that any man, regardless of race will love. Any out there in the NYC area Queens/Nassau/Suffolk counties please look me up.

Hempstead NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
BBW couple here, If your ever out on the Island Let us know, we will gladly get together for a no pressure dinner, or drinks. T&R

Ronkonkoma NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'm taking it all in and absorbing a lot of information before we finally take our first leap! Be well!

Secaucus NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Could someone point us in the right direction? I see a lot of clubs in the NYC/NJ area but after looking through a lot of profiles, it seems there are drop dead gorgeous people out there with Barbie type bodies. I think that is wonderful and beautiful of course, but was hoping to find my way into an environment where there are at least a few plus size women.

Clearly a newbie here... anyone so generous feel inclinded to give us some pointers?

Secaucus NJ
Username hidden
(8 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: BBW NJ-NYC Area