BBW Friendly Swing Clubs : Swingers Discussion 1796531011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Friendly Swing Clubs
TOPIC: BBW Friendly Swing Clubs
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
go and be your sexy self and not worry about what anyone thinks...you really don't know what they think behind their looks, so just have a good time

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Part of the problem is that either there aren't any pictures or it's hard to tell.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
If there are pic on the contacts, I would just go by that, read their profiles, etc. I don't know that I would contact such to find that out without first reading the FAQs page, if there is one.

Most parties list those attending, or at least they do on here, and you can sort of guage the people attending by their profile pics and stats.

I don't think it would be rude or inappropriate to ask, if you want to.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
I was in the Lifestyle when I was younger. Took a break when I got married and now I'm divorced and dipping my toe into the waters. There are several swing clubs in my general area as well as a BBW party or two. There is one club that makes it pretty clear that large women aren't welcome (you have to send them a picture and they decide whether you can attend their parties or not based on that picture. No harm, no foul but I can tell I'm not their type).

The other ones don't say anything one way or the other. Is it rude to reach out to the contacts and ask them if they are BBW friendly? At this point I'd be going as a single woman and while I'm fine with my body, I'd rather not walk into a situation where I'm woefully out of place.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: BBW Friendly Swing Clubs