Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions B.B.W. BBW Friendly Swing Clubs
TOPIC: BBW Friendly Swing Clubs
Created by: BrownEyedBBW
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was in the Lifestyle when I was younger. Took a break when I got married and now I'm divorced and dipping my toe into the waters. There are several swing clubs in my general area as well as a BBW party or two. There is one club that makes it pretty clear that large women aren't welcome (you have to send them a picture and they decide whether you can attend their parties or not based on that picture. No harm, no foul but I can tell I'm not their type).

The other ones don't say anything one way or the other. Is it rude to reach out to the contacts and ask them if they are BBW friendly? At this point I'd be going as a single woman and while I'm fine with my body, I'd rather not walk into a situation where I'm woefully out of place.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Farm Travel Club, in Spring Grove Pa. GREAT CLUB! You will love it there! Write me, and I will tell you more.

Waldorf MD
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Both of the swing clubs in Columbus are BBW friendly and throw a BBW party each month.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1009 posts)
oh, to answer the op, there are several bbw friendly swing clubs that i know of in PA. ~j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
Everyone should be welcome everywhere!!! Period!! Why do some groups think it is ok to discriminate against anyone!!

i totally agree. just because someone doesnt fall under your preferences doesnt mean that they wont be attractive to others. and even if you dont plan on playing with them you can still socialize with them at a party. ~j

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2145 posts)
I agree that if you need a clarification of the issue, you should ask before you go. The predominant female shape we see at the hotel takeover parties we go to in Wisconsin is already BBW, so I fit right in! Being comfortable in my own skin and celebrating my sexy nature has led me to more fun than I ever imagined. Tomorrow we'll participate in the sexy pirate fest in Oshkosh... I can hardly wait to strut my stuff in my new black corset!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9286 posts)
I have no trouble emailing the contact and asking. I'd rather do this than face potential embarrassment by being turned away at the door. I've hear horror stories. For me, because hubby and I are both new, we need a little boost of confidence. Going to a party where you -know- beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are welcome is a good start.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
txears... I am the same way... I have a preference and it usually includes eating lots of cheeseburgers! HAHA

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
I totally agree!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4035 posts)
I go to Swinger Clubs and Private Parties. I have been thinner then what I am now, but I don't have a problem getting some action or having good friends in the lifestyle. In fact, I'm sure some probably would have written me off from reading my stats or my profile, but when they got to know me, and my friends, I was getting all kinds of invites. I know a CLUB/CLIQUE OR two that has issues with BBW 's and thats OK by me, I have an issue with UGLY PERSONALITIES. *snicker* Even when I was 140 I was more attracted to thicker persons. Always have been. It's my preference. Some fit/thin people are just plain ugly and down right rude. I would never think about telling someone I won't have sex with you because you need to eat a few more cheeseburgers. It's just rude and ignorant. We all have our own preferences, but I do't think you should SET THE RULES as to what is right/normal.

BTW this picture was from 2004 our Triple "S" Meet n Greet. I weighed 182 lbs.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(1768 posts)
Everyone should be welcome everywhere!!! Period!!

Why do some groups think it is ok to discriminate against anyone!!

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(4035 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: BBW Friendly Swing Clubs