BBW Definition : Swingers Discussion 1424731021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Definition
TOPIC: BBW Definition
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
ditto. It's always nice to hear from new posters.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
You are welcome :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thanks SheLikes!

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Welcome to the forums Mr Man :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Everyone has their own definition. I just know what I like....curves! Big round butt, hips, thighs, and chest are sexy to me. I like more than a handful.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Personally I think woman in this day and time are really to skinny. I have always liked woman that have big thighs and calves and around a size 16 to 18 it just depends how they are and how you introduce yourself.

Taylor TX
Username hidden
(26 posts)
looking, I am very sorry that you feel that way. I have fought body dysmorphia over the years and I know first hand how deep the hole can feel. Hugs to you. I also know what it is like to fight your weight, sometimes it almost feels like your body itself is fighting against you. The important thing for you to focus on is health. You want to have a healthy body so you feel great. You are a beautiful lady, I am sorry that you are having issues. But know that all of us go through what you are going through. What I would suggest you do is focus on what you LOVE about your body. Your body hears what you say. Make a list, write it down. And do not put anything negative on it. Like, I see a woman with beautiful eyes. And when you begin to feel negative, look at that list. Flood yourself with positive energy.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
There are women (and men actually) in here who are size 6 to 26, so it's not a matter of your size that makes you consider yourself a BBW. I personally do not like the labels and terms, but what else is there? There's a thread for 'fit" people, so should we instead be called "unfit?" hahaha. eh.

Confidence is in your own mind. You can be confident at a fit size 8, or confident as a curvy size 16. It's what YOU see in the mirror, not what someone can tell you about yourself. You can hear all sorts of compliments and criticisms, and your self esteem will be wrapped around what YOU believe and choose to hear.

If I believe I'm fat, then yes, I will feel fat. I've felt fat at 130 pounds. It's all your own perception of yourself. Yes, ok, at size 20, I would say I was fat. Now, at size 14-16 Petite, I go back and forth with it depending on: 1. How I feel physically. If I am in pain or just feeling "yucky" I will feel less than beautiful. 2. If i've talked to my mother. Sad, but true. For some reason, she's a negative influence, and when I hear from my negative influences, that will/can affect the way i feel about myself. 3. If I am wearing clothes that I either do not really like, that aren't "me," or that do not fit properly, I will feel dumpy or fat or uncomfortable. 4. If I am sexually satisfied, I can feel quite deliciously beautiful. 5. If I flirt and am flirted with, that's a good boost of confidence as well, even if and sometimes especially with my partner. 6. If I get enough rest, I feel better. 7. If I'm eating the things that make me feel healthy and/or good, I will feel better. 8. If I surround myself with most of you in here, then I certainly will come away with a better outlook.

So. No matter what you choose to call yourself, it doesn't matter in here. You don't have to fit a certain height/weight guideline to post or to read the posts or to "fit in" in here. I do not put BBW in my profile. I gather people can guess what I look like, or how "fit" I am or not by the pictures and by the height and weight posted. I am actually 5'2" but the SLS stats will not post 5'2"...I still don't know why. There is some glitch that keeps changing my 2 into a 3. :( And while I may feel Beautiful at times, i don't always feel "Big" as I am small in certain areas. So, the title doesn't really describe me well. Big Beautiful Woman. I dunno...it's not quite accurate or flattering. But still I post.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
wow, great job and congratulations to you!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Me? I am just 100 percent woman! Why tag me with a label? I am not as heavy as I once was a year ago have lost 120 lbs . I am confident,sexy,and in the eyes of my guy beautiful..

Livermore CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 47   End
TOPIC: BBW Definition