BBW Definition : Swingers Discussion 1424731011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Definition
TOPIC: BBW Definition
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"We can't say BBW does it for us, but we'd rather be with a passionate and interesting BBW couple than a boring and mechanical HWP couple. "

Would you mind expounding on that a bit further? Not sure I understand it. I read it to say that while BBW is NOT your choice, you might "take them" rather than a fit couple who is boring and mechanical? It doesn't ruffle any feathers here, I just quite don't understand the sentiment. Is it sort of an "either or" thing, or am I reading between the lines a bit? Perhaps a bad experience with a boring/mechanical couple? :)

Thank you, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Nothing wrong with BBW lol - I think the definition we like most is "not HWP, but on the non-anorexic side of it".

We can't say BBW does it for us, but we'd rather be with a passionate and interesting BBW couple than a boring and mechanical HWP couple.

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
thank you! You made me smile this morning :)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Gina, I also love the thought of my body interacting with your body. :-) You do have the right attitude. There's something quite alluring about a confident woman being able to accept herself. It reflects positively in the way she carries handles herself in and out of bed. I find that extremely sexy.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Yes, that rush of endorphins is wonderful LOL

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
thanks...wasn't looking for compliments when I posted, but I appreciate them :)

How about "I love my body when it's interacting with your body?"

That's a good start...

Like I always said, I ALWAYS feel beautiful in the midst of an orgasm. Now, to keep that feeling going. I'm SO MUCH BETTER than I used to be about my looks :) Maybe it's age and experience, or being basically happy with myself and my life, but whatever contributes to it, it's a wonderful change of pace from how I grew up and from how I was perceived and perceived myself years ago.

There are a lot of good posts in these forums. I've missed reading them the past several days!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
I agree with the last post Gina. You have to love your body and embrace your curves. I think you look fabulous! WOW!

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
It is called body dysmorphia. Women in this country esp. are plagued with it...and when you lose large amounts of weight it is very hard to deal with. For months I had to almost re-direct myself because I would automatically go to the plus size side of the store. You simply have to say that you love your body and really do it...but this is easier said than done unfortunately. I think you are gorgeous.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
we were out to dinner on the River Walk over the weekend, and I STILL think I am larger than I actually am. Why do I think this way? I had to actually feel the sides of my chair and realize that, no, I was NOT hanging over the edges like the woman I was comparing myself with...sigh.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
Thanks Susan! Also, I like your sexy pics.

Omaha NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 47   End
TOPIC: BBW Definition