BBW Club Clothes : Swingers Discussion 83459
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsB.B.W.BBW Club Clothes
TOPIC: BBW Club Clothes
Created by: wildpair17408 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am a BIG fan of Torrid. Their sizes vary a bit I guess because of the different brands. I'm fortunate to have an acutal store in the mall near where I live. Every month or so they have a 1/2 price clearence sale-in store and on line--keep checking back. THe only things you can't return or exchange though are the clearence.

Glendora NJ

Username hidden
(26 posts)
Well as far as club clothing,here are a few sites you might wanna check out.

biggalslingerie dotcom hipsandcurves dotcom bigonbatik dotcom

Now,DEFINITELY BigGals has clubwear to DIE for! And they are very inexpensive. HELL,all these sites are so you really don't have to worry about getting hit in the pocket too hard. LoL When we went to the 2006 Vegas BBW Bash my wife Diane went BESERK at the vendors fair...LoL She bought a Versace corset dress that she's wearing in our picture from a lady we met. It only cost her $160 dollars.

Well hope that helps out folks.

Ed :)~:~

Racine WI

Username hidden
(18 posts)
I also think the online sizing is a joke, I wear (walmart size) a 22 or 2XL. When I look for club wear I look for anything that fits. but what I like is showing Cleavage, mini dresses, and ultra feminine.

Clarksville NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
Thank you! And you're right about the knee thing, or any other body part we see as "ugh" because most of the time, guys certainly don't seem to mind, and what we're worried about are other women judging us. Yikes. Tried on several outfits, put together several things, all met the lusty approval of hubby and also a friend who was also trying on things. Then, she and I went to dinner and to get pedicures (a rare treat) and I thought of a dress I had hanging in the closet! So...came home, tried that on, it looked nice, was comfortable (a big positive!), I felt good in it and I had shoes that went with it pretty well! So... After next weekend's event, I'm sure there will be some new pics up on our profile!

And it's a dress I can go bare-legged in too!

Thanks, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
I also could use that kind of help. Will be trying on outfits tonight with a friend for a night of partying soon with 6 swing couples, and I am probably the "curviest" of all (in my opinion, but I know 2 women who also think that sooooo...). I have a problem with skirts. I have dimply knees and don't wear skirts that often, but would like to. I would imagine my legs look better with stockings, so here's the problem:

I'm short, w/ short legs, so Queen stockings are too big, but "regular" stockings aren't always big enough. agh! It's a stupid problem, but any answers to it would be appreciated. I PREFER no stockings at all, at least for this event, as I know they'll be too hot....of course ripping them off, or letting the others rip them off might be part of the fun? ;)

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: BBW Club Clothes